10th June 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I take coaching class for UPSC while doing BBA?

i am a fybba student and i am confused as to should i take 3 year coaching classes for upsc preparation or opt for self studies while concentrating on bba. i want to be sure that i can do well at my college whilst studying for upsc. what method should i go for?

30th January 2016, 11:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take coaching class for UPSC while doing BBA?

No, I do not think that it is necessary or compulsory to take three year coaching preparation for UPSC examination.

As, coaching institutes only guides you and provides you the study material for examination but you have to do hard labor to qualify in examination.

So, I think you should go with self study as it is the best study according to the syllabus of examination. Now in today's digital era take help of internet for preparation about examination.

For information about syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st January 2016, 03:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you think you need more time to prepare then it is ok and you can join institutes. Mainly coaching institutes guides you and show you the way, gives study materials. But you want to start preparation earlier than you should start it without losing time as soon as possible.

You should prefer good monthly magazines and do hard labor to crack UPSC.

For more details you can visit its official site- www.upsc.gov.in.
31st January 2016, 11:53 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.
It is 3 year undergraduate program for students who have completed 12th boards examination.
UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC conducts IAS,IPS,IFS, etc examinations for graduate candidates.
You can appear for IAS or IFS examination.
Only the candidates having 21-30 years age having Bachelor degree can appear in the examination.
Number of attempts is also limited which is 4 for general, 6 for OBC and no limit for SC/ST candidates.

While in BBA, you need not to prepare for UPSC examination as these examinations need full focus on the syllabus and also BBA is also important because with out completing BBA,you will not be eligible to appear for examination.
So, complete you BBA with ease then move for preparation of UPSC examination with full focus to have better chance.
Also, to qualify UPSC examination, candidates need lot of labor, practice, dedication and if you are determined for UPSC then you need to give full time for preparation of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?