27th December 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Solved GATE previous question papers?

please send me a solved gate previous years question papers now. thanks.

8th April 2014, 09:29 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Solved GATE previous question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
GATE i.e Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and this examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology once in a year. To apply for this examination, the candidate need to completed Bachelors degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture from a recognized University. Even final year of studying the degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination.

The candidate who are completed Post graduate degree in Mathematics/Computer Science/Statistical or equivalent qualification from a recognized University. Candidate who are studying in the final year of master degree may also eligible to apply.

The question papers are available from the official website of GATE as well as answer keys also available in the official website of GATE. You have not mentioned which GATE Exam question papers you need and one more thing you have not mentioned your stream so it is difficult to provide all the answers keys. So you can collect the answers from the official website of GATE http://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014/.
9th April 2014, 11:56 AM
amruthraj_hb

Default Re: Solved GATE previous question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
buddy u can get solved papers in..gk publications ...if u want pdf..format..u can mail me i can help u out....my eml [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?