7th December 2011, 10:33 AM
mcacomp

Solved Question Papers of NET Exam for Computer Science Applications?

I want solved questions paper for net exam in computer science&applications for paper2

7th December 2011, 10:55 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Solved Question Papers of NET Exam for Computer Science Applications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcacomp View Post
I want solved questions paper for net exam in computer science&applications for paper2

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF NET - COMPUTER APPLICATION

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of NET Computer Science & Application papers in this post for you reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the syllabus, try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam...

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers it won't help you much for your preparation..

-> To know more about the exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam.. try to buy those books and prepare for the exam daily...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work"
Attached Files
File Type: zip UGC - NET Computer Science.zip(3.09 MB, 582 views)
File Type: pdf NET Computer Science and Applications Syllabus.pdf(936.4 KB, 435 views)
8th December 2011, 12:17 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Solved Question Papers of NET Exam for Computer Science Applications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcacomp View Post

Past Papers of UGC NET Computer Applications

The UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) is conducted twice every year in the months of June and December..

Although there is no age limit for appearing in UGC NET but in case you are applying for the JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) then you must be less than 28 years of age as seen on the 1st of the month of the exam..

for appearing in UGC NET exam..you must have 55% or above in your post graduation without any rounding off..

I have attached a few past papers of Computer Application along with this reply..

Just go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
15th December 2011, 06:29 PM
preetdeep

Default Re: Solved Question Papers of NET Exam for Computer Science Applications?

can any body send a solved papers for COMPUTER SCIENCE bcoz i hav many unsolved papers for the same but for better clearing my points i want to go through some solved ques papers.........
plz thanx in advance...
22nd January 2012, 12:23 AM
srekhasankar

Default Re: Solved Question Papers of NET Exam for Computer Science Applications?

i need the recent prescribed syllabus for Computer Applications and also the solved paper III and study material of UGC-NET Exam
23rd January 2012, 03:18 PM
preetdeep

The syllabus for the computer science and applications NET exam is as in the following attachment hope it will help u ::::::
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE.pdf(936.4 KB, 184 views)
26th January 2012, 01:47 PM
srekhasankar

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetdeep View Post
The syllabus for the computer science and applications NET exam is as in the following attachment hope it will help u ::::::
thank u for ur reply and if possible provide me with the material
21st April 2012, 08:01 PM
kalpanadeka

please provide me some guidance to prepare for net exam in computer applications
23rd November 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i need computer science applications net model papers?
2nd January 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Thanks to give important guide line for exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?