17th May 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?

please suggest me the list of good universities offering ms in automobile engineering in germany

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  2. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  3. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  4. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  5. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. MS course offering universities in Germany? -- [New]
  7. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  9. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  11. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  12. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  13. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  14. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  15. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  16. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  17. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  18. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
28th July 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?

can i apply for ms iam done my graduation in computer science but i want to do masters in automotive designing
5th August 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?

I did mba in marketing can i do ms in auto mobile engineering-
6th August 2012, 12:32 AM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Hai,

List of automobile engineering colleges in Mumbai:-

Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Mumbai,

Ryan college of engineering and management, Mumbai,

Sardar Vallababai Patel college of engineering, Mumbai,

Pillai college of education society, Mumbai,

Mahatma education society, Mumbai,

Mumbai university, Mumbai,

Bhavan's college, Mumbai,

AC PATIL college of engineering, mumbai,

IES college of architecture, Mumbai,

Agarwal institute of engineering and management, Mumbai,

MH Saboo Siddique college of engineering,Mumbai,

Lokamanya Tilak college of engineering, Mumbai,

Joshi Kohinoor Institute, Mumbai,

Excel college of higher education, Mumbai,

Bitz institute of creative arts, Mumbai.

All the best.
17th November 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i had done bca and want to do automobile enginearing can i............?/from where i can.........?
24th November 2012, 11:29 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany==============

1.mahatma education society(mumbai)

2.excel college of higher education(mumbai)

3.joshi kohinoor institute

4.ies coll. of architecture(mumbai)

5.mumbai univ.

6.maharashtra inst. of techno.

7.bitz inst. of creative arts

8.ryan coll. of engineering & mgmt.

9.lokamanya tilak coll. of engineering

10.bhavans college

11.mh saboo siddique coll. of engineering

12.ac patil coll. of engineering

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best of luck****************
30th November 2012, 11:58 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please suggest me the list of good universities offering ms in automobile engineering in germany
list of top university

Bhavan's college, Mumbai,

AC PATIL college of engineering, mumbai,

IES college of architecture, Mumbai,

Ryan college of engineering and management, Mumbai,

Sardar Vallababai Patel college of engineering, Mumbai,

Pillai college of education society, Mumbai,

Mahatma education society, Mumbai,

Mumbai university, Mumbai,

Agarwal institute of engineering and management, Mumbai,
30th October 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

can u plz suggest me top 10 universities in germany which offers masters in automobile engineering
8th November 2013, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i competed btech in mechanical automobike engineering from kerala univetsity,india with a percentage of 68.5.i would liket to do my ms in germany..how i can get a scholarship?
3rd January 2014, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed m.tech in cad/cam sp now i want to study diploma or ms in automobile engineering
11th February 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do ms in automobile engineering, I stay In aurangabad.
Can please say which colleges offer ms - automobiles in aurangabad........
20th February 2014, 05:31 PM
samsing403

Smile Re: List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?

List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
15th June 2014, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

How can i get the job after completing my BE -Automobile engineering?
2nd January 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I am in school life in science group .what I have to do be a auto motive engineer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?