15th October 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization has best future scope if I go for M.Tech in ECE?

I have completed my B.Tech in ECE and I am interested to pursue my M.Tech in these 3 specializations-
1) Signal Processing
2) Communication Systems
3) RF and Microwave
Which among these specializations has best future scope?

30th April 2022, 05:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization has best future scope if I go for M.Tech in ECE?

Among the three specialization you have mentioned under Electronics and Communication Engineering department, specialization with best future score (placement wise) are as below :

1) Communication Engineering.

2) Signal Processing.

3) RF and Microwave.

Apart from these specialization, if you have interest in Electronic Devices and Analog Electronics then you can also look for the options of specialization like VLSI, Microelectronics, Integrated Circuits, and other similar branches as these specialization are having tremendous career scope in semiconductor industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?