18th December 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Starting salary and basic salary of BCA holder in foreign IT companies? When generally salary starts increasing?

What is the salary for Bca in IT company in foreign country. And also do tell me that what will be the salary in starting of it and when will it start increasing?

10th April 2016, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Starting salary and basic salary of BCA holder in foreign IT companies? When generally salary starts increasing?

i have complete bca cource and 2 year expereance in software company i hove goto forin country and which salary may expect?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?