31st May 2018, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a CID Officer for 12th Science female candidate?

Sir/Madam, I am a female candidate and studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I want to join CID and become a CID Officer. So, I would like to know the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Waiting for your response!

1st June 2018, 06:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a CID Officer for 12th Science female candidate?

Eligibility criteria to become CID officer:

You should have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised University.

Age limit should be in between 21 to 30 years Age relaxation of 5 years is given to SC and ST and 3 years to OBC candidates.

A women candidate must have minimum height of 152 centimetres.
3rd June 2018, 02:10 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Steps to become a CID Officer for 12th Science female candidate?

CID is the Criminal Investigation Department. There is no possibility to join this department after completion of 10+2 from Science stream.

At graduation level, Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate level exam for the post of Sub Inspector in Criminal Investigation Department.

So you can see that minimum educational qualification is Bachelor's degree from a recognized university. The age limit is 20-30 years. Relaxation is allowed for reserved category.

So, you must pursue Bachelor's degree first in order to join this department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?