20th September 2018, 07:31 AM
Saifali soni

Steps to become a Primary English Teacher for 12th Commerce student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 12th with Commerce stream. I am preparing for the Board exam right now. I want to become a Primary English Teacher. Kindly let me know about the steps to achieve my aim. Kindly tell me immediately.

22nd September 2018, 08:09 PM
akhilking

Default Re: Steps to become a Primary English Teacher for 12th Commerce student?

Indeed, you will be qualified to end up educator in secondary school in the wake of seeking after business stream.

For enrollment as instructor in secondary school required least capability is hopeful more likely than not passed four year college education with atleast B.Ed or D.Ed course.

Along these lines, you will be qualified to show up for CTET examination in the wake of seeking after four year college education in business
23rd September 2018, 12:49 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Steps to become a Primary English Teacher for 12th Commerce student?

Being a student of Class 12th, to become a primary school teacher in any recognized government or private school you are required to qualify TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test ) such as CTET or state TETs.

Further, for appearing in TETs to become a primary school teacher, you need to pursue either two year D.El.Ed ( Diploma in Elementary Education )/D.Ed ( Diploma in Education ) degree course or four year B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) degree course after completion of your Class 12th.
26th November 2020, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can a commerce student become a govt teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?