2nd August 2018, 11:15 AM
Mothsra

Steps to join Intelligence Bureau for BSc(Computer Science) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Intelligence Bureau. I am studying in BSc with Computer Science. Can I know about the steps through which I can join Intelligence Bureau? Please help me in this regard. Thank you!

5th August 2018, 09:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to join Intelligence Bureau for BSc(Computer Science) student?

The eligibility criteria for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer is:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. The age criteria is 18-27 years.

You can apply for exam in final year of B.Sc in Computer science.
20th May 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps to join Intelligence Bureau for BSc(Computer Science) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Intelligence Bureau. I AM a 12th graduate student .I am going to Bsc computer science, I have a hope to join in Intelligence Bureau .
Could you please help me in this regard.
could you please ..soon as possible
Thank you!
30th October 2021, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Intelligence Bureau. I am studying in BSc with Computer Science. Can I know about the steps through which I can join Intelligence Bureau? Please help me in this regard. Thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?