16th October 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

What shall I do to become a Chemistry Professor?

I want to become a professor of chemistry and i in B.Sc chemistry last year right now. So, please explain me that what shall i do after this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Professor in any Government college after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?
  2. What shall I do to become a Chemistry Professor?
  3. Am I eligible to become an Assistant Professor without qualifying NET or SET after completing M.Sc Chemistry and M.Tech in Polymer Chemistry? -- [New]
  4. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  5. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor in Chemistry if I qualify in the NET exam?
  7. Subjects to take in B.Com and specialization in M.Com to be Professor of Advertising?
  8. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  9. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance education?
  11. Information about recent vacancy of Chemistry Professor in Government College?
  12. What is the difference between UGC and AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do winter internship in IIT? I am a student of NIT Srinagar
  14. How is the faculty and placements of KIIT B.Tech programme?
  15. Possibility to become a Professor in Toronto University, York University, MIT or Minnesota University after completing PhD in Chemistry from RGIPT, Raebareli?
  16. Procedure to become Maths Professor after B.Com?
  17. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  18. Why private engineering colleges do not permit Lecturer job to candidate done M.Tech after M.Sc?
16th October 2016, 06:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to become a Chemistry Professor?

To become a chemistry professor the minimum qualification required is post graduation in chemistry at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to the candidates of reserved categories from recognised University. You have to qualify the NET examination. Once you qualify the NET exam you will be eligible to apply in government as well as in private college as a professor in chemistry.
16th October 2016, 07:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a professor of chemistry and i in B.Sc chemistry last year right now. So, please explain me that what shall i do after this?
After completion of B.Sc in Chemistry, you can do M.Sc and Ph.D course to become a professor.

If you have qualify in CSIR NET or SET exam then you are also eligible for professor post.
17th March 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Sc from Madurai kamraj university a distance education study center am I eligible for Csir net exam? Is this necessary to complete m.sc in two years for applying csir net exam? What is SET exam eligibility?
7th December 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a chemistry professor if I completed msc in industrial chemistry and quality in NET in chemical science ?
30th October 2021, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I am M. Tech. in IT, M. Phil. In Computer science.. Can i appear for CSir net exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?