23rd September 2018, 01:25 AM
Jakkuva Shyam kishore

Steps to join Intelligence Bureau for BTech student?

Hello friends, I am studying in BTech course. I am interested to join Intelligence Bureau. Kindly let me know about the steps for me to join Intelligence Bureau. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

24th September 2018, 11:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to join Intelligence Bureau for BTech student?

Candidates passed B.Tech are eligible to appear in entrance examination for recruitment as ACIO or higher post after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by MHA and UPSC.

The examination is conducted in various stages and you have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.

For more information about examination conducted by MHA visit at www.mha.gov.in or www.upsc.gov.in.
24th September 2018, 11:50 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Intelligence Bureau is under Ministry of Home Affairs.

It is the internal intelligence agency of India. There are recruitment at different levels:

1. IB Security Assistant exam: Minimum qualification is 12th passed. The age limit is 18-27 years.

2. IB ACIO exam for graduates.

3. Civil Services exam for higher level posts after certain years of service in Indian Police Services.

Bachelor of Technology candidate can apply for all above mentioned exams.
25th September 2018, 12:09 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with B.Tech qualification have best option to join as an officer through IB ACIO examination.

The minimum required qualification to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 20-27 years.

So, you have to appear and qualify in various stages of examination for final stages. Examination is conducted in three stages. The examination is conducted by MHA for more information visit at www.mha.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?