5th May 2010, 02:58 PM
sagar rana

Which stream of engineering should I choose if my interest lies in Gadgets and Technology?

I can study up to 7-8 hrs daily and i've keen intrest in gadgets and technology, plez suggest me a stream in engineering.

23rd July 2011, 04:22 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: Which stream of engineering should I choose if my interest lies in Gadgets and Technology?

very good ,u r in few person who wants to do in their interest field.you can go for communication engineering.if it is not available alone you may opt elecronics and telecommunication engineering.
23rd July 2011, 07:59 PM
ravilece

Default Re: Which stream of engineering should I choose if my interest lies in Gadgets and Technology?

Choose ECE or EIE or CSE. if your interest is in electronic gadgets then choose ECE/EIE. if ur interest is in software development then go to CSE
23rd July 2011, 09:21 PM
kunjeyan5282

Dear,both streams has their equal importance in their respective fields asnd equal placement too.If your intrest lies in gadgets and technology,then you may opt for ECE which will be more in demand in upcoming years.These two streams are perenial but you intrest more suits the ECE.
23rd July 2011, 09:25 PM
kunjeyan5282

You can choose civil engineering/ECE/mechanical engineering which have good scope in future and demanding ones.The most important is that these streams are perenial.Gadget study makes them more intresting.
24th July 2011, 11:27 AM
nini91

hi rana.....
well its a real good habit that you can study upto 7-8 hrs a day. since you are interested in gadgets then fields like ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING, ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING OR INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING.....hope this reply will be able to help you.....ALL THE BEST for your future endeavours.

Moumita
24th July 2011, 02:19 PM
mmaheshwari007

electrical engineering is the better field you are looking for.
24th July 2011, 07:51 PM
Disco123

Electronic,Electrical, Computer or Computer sci & IT engineering will suit u.
24th July 2011, 08:07 PM
kunjeyan5282

You can choose electronics/civil/mechanical engineering for good detailed study of gadgets and modern technology.As per your intrest you can have any one of the stream.All these streams have good gadgets study and good placement too.More important is that these all streams are perenial.
24th July 2011, 10:30 PM

yes your choice in engineering is very good. now a days the civil engineering and electronic communication engineering scope is more. the mechanical engineering is also very good branch. in my openion the civil engineering is much better
25th July 2011, 04:54 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar rana View Post
I can study up to 7-8 hrs daily and i've keen intrest in gadgets and technology, plez suggest me a stream in engineering.
u should choose electronics branch because it is the only stream which is related to your interest.
it includes robotics,how to make gadgets and many new technologies like building processors etc.
26th August 2011, 02:44 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar rana View Post
Its very good for you to study daily 7-8 hours.It help you to get good

percentage in engineering.

The best option on the based your interest is ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION.its the best option for you.Its upto your interest and you will get job related that field.There is so much scope and requrment in this field.So always work hard and You can choose a perticular field like embedded system for your future.Its very worthful for you to choose this field for your future.

All the best
5th September 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

which subject to choose in mechanical engineering as per to market
24th June 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

My interest is in electronic gadegets only in software so what feild should I choose?
27th June 2017, 01:38 PM
yamram

Hi
If you have interest in gadgets and technology then you can pursue B.Tech. There are wide range of options available for you in which you can pursue your B.Tech. The different streams of B.Tech like CSE(Computer science engineering), Information technology(IT), Electrical engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering,Electronics and Computer engineering, Electrical and Electronics engineering. So these above mentioned are the different streams according to your interest which you can choose.
There may not be many good institutes and universities which will be offering you all such engineering courses . You should prefer the university or institute which offers you good placements and good practical and industrial exposure also and should have good infrastructure also like Lovely Professional University, Birla Institute of technology, KIIT University, Jaipur national university and few others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?