11th October 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Which stream of job I can apply after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and masters in Management?

Which stream of job can I apply after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and masters in Management? Can you please give me the details on this? Which job can I apply for next? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  2. Which subjects to take in 11th and procedure to do MBA or CS?
  3. Can I do petroleum or electronics communication for masters for B.Tech in electronics and communication in graduation?
  4. Courses available to study for B.Sc(Home Science) male graduate?
  5. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in heritage management after completion of engineering? What is the scope of future job prospects?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for masters after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  9. Which country should I apply for doing masters in Electronics Engineering?
  10. Job in Electronics companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  11. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  12. Which masters course I can take next after completion of Electronics and Communications engineering?
  13. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?
  17. What are the future scope of getting a job after completion of masters in Police Administration?
  18. Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
14th October 2017, 01:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of job I can apply after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and masters in Management?

The name of best jobs for you after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and masters in Management are given below.

1. Field Technician

2. Test Technician

3. Television Repair Technician

4. Associate Firstline Technician

5. Consulting Engineer

6. Construction Estimator

7. General Manager

8. Resident Construction Engineer

9. Construction Engineer

10. Technical Field Engineer

11. Professor or Researcher

12. Construction Project Manager

13. Customer Solutions Manager

14. Infrastructure Analyst

15. Infrastructure Architect

16. Regional Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?