4th June 2012, 06:22 PM
kvnn

Student who has passed 12th standard eligible for diploma course in Polytechnic in any engineering course?

I would like to know whether a student who passed 12th standard (PUC) is eligible for a diploma course in a polytechnics in any of the engineering subjects / courses?

27th June 2012, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Student who has passed 12th standard eligible for diploma course in Polytechnic in any engineering course?

if we are 12th passed then in which year of polytechnic i will get admission?
28th June 2013, 08:24 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Student who has passed 12th standard eligible for diploma course in Polytechnic in any engineering course?

Yes. The candidates having passed 10+2 are also eligible for the polytechnic engineering.
The minimum eligibility for the poiytechnic is 10th.
The candidates having 10+2 with PCM can take direct admission in 2nd year.
For more info go to official website of polytechnic.
All the best
29th June 2013, 07:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes 12th pass candidates are definitely eligible to apply for Polytechnic Engineering Diploma of any Branch. There are various branches of Engineering Diploma like Civil , Mechanical, Electrical , Electronics, Automobile, Computer Science, Information Technology etc.

You can opt any stream according to your interests. The admission is based on the entrance examination conducted by the state polytechnic for various polytechnic colleges in the state. Those who get a top rank will get admission into a top colleges . So be prepared for the entrance examination.

Being a 12th class pass student you will also be eligible to apply for various Degree programs in Engineering. So if you are getting admission into a good B.Tech. colleges then go for it instead of Diploma. You must have passed 10+2 with PCM then only you will be eligible for B.Tech courses.

Hence opt whatever suits you. If you want to do only Diploma then opt for it. But if you want a higher qualification then opt for a B.Tech course.
17th May 2014, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

I m 2 puc passed pcm student how many years i have to study in mechanical engineering deploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?