26th April 2018, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which subject combination is much better between PCM and PCB?

I am studying ISC syllabus, I am in 10th class . I am interested in Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. So, what I should choose in 11th class for my better future? Which subject combination should I opt for PCM or PCB?

15th May 2018, 02:48 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which subject combination is much better between PCM and PCB?

It is not possible to select the best subject combination from PCB or PCM.

Candidates who want to join mainly technical field have PCM as best option while for medical field you have to select PCB.

Candidates from both courses are eligible to pursue Law, B.A, B.Sc courses etc.

So now it's upto you to select the best subject combination for you taking in consideration about your future goal.
15th May 2018, 05:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You have clearly mentioned that you are interested in Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics then you can select PCM and biology as additional subject. While studying in 11th and 12th standard, you will realize that either you have more interest for Biology or Mathematics.

After 12th board examination, then you can select course on basis or either PCM or PCB subject group.
15th May 2018, 07:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. When you select Biology or PCB group then course option becomes a bit less as compared to PCM subject. To be in safer zone, if you have interest in both Biology and Mathematics then you can both of them.

2. After completion of 12th, you will know which stream you like more then proceeds towards either undergraduate course on basis of PCM or PCB group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?