29th November 2010, 01:50 AM
tejpal singh songara

Which subject should I choose for Science/Commerce/Arts? Which subject has the maximum scope?

What subject should i choose for my higher education i.e. Science, commerce or arts?
In which subject is maximum scope.tell me plz sir.

18th April 2011, 04:21 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: Which subject should I choose for Science/Commerce/Arts? Which subject has the maximum scope?

It is illogical & absurd choosing any one of the three basic fields i.e. science/ commerce/ arts for better scopes.

Truely all the three fields have good scopes & best future.

The most important criteria is your innate talent & ability, flavour for the stream.

You can classify your skills accordingly & try to identify the subject which sounds more interesting to pursue your career.

Upto 10th standard, you might have studied different varities of subjects of all the above three fields. Try to catalyze your career on your interest basis.

Next, hard work, patience & practice are the three most vital things you need to follow for achieving great heights.

Whichever field you choose, you need to prove yourself as best to get the best out of it.

So, try to focus on these matters & start prioritizing your area & work onto it.
18th April 2011, 06:55 PM
archi335

Default Re: Which subject should I choose for Science/Commerce/Arts? Which subject has the maximum scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejpal singh songara View Post
What subject should i choose for my higher education i.e. Science, commerce or arts?
In which subject is maximum scope.tell me plz sir.
No doubt Science field has the most scope and options available. I suggest you to choose science field if you are good at at your academics because there are various options open for for you after completing 12th science from which you can openly choose your interest.
18th April 2011, 07:56 PM
SUYASH SRIVASTAV 456

I am a science student .but i recommend commerce for any man.
23rd April 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

piz say me wat should i do after 10th class if i take commerce with arts then will i be stable soon and wat job offer will i get and wat will be my minimam salary
5th May 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I have passed class 10(NBSE). I want to opt for arts and take up subjects like political science,sociology, history and education. Will that help me in I.A.S exams?
16th May 2011, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

is 162 cm height is good for 15 year old boy
16th May 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Commerce doesnt converts you into a screwhead and makes it simple to live,commerce is about making money ,and thats what you should study
19th May 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

is commerce best side to go?
29th May 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

iam doing 10th from CBSE ..now iam confused what to do after 10th .iam intersted in biology,phy,chem,...wt can i do .DMLT
29th May 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

wt to do after 1oth in medical streams?..
30th May 2011, 09:59 AM
stranger351

Read this-
Science Stream
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
BITS
BITSAT
WBJEE
You have many options in Science field like
BBA
BCA
MCA
BSc
You can also apply for NDA examination which is also good scope in future.
For more information regarding NDA
you can visit official website of UPSC
www.upsc.gov.in

MEDICAL EXAMS
You can go for following exams-
AFMC
CPMT
State PMT

You can do following courses-
BCA
B.pharma
BSc.

Commerce stream
CA
ICA
ICWA
CS
B.Com
BCA
BBA
These all are graduation courses and after that you can go for higher studies..

Arts Stream
BBA
BCA
MCA(Arts with Maths students)
BA
Bed (after graduation)

I think it will help you to take decision.
5th June 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

which subject is better for best future i am not interest in maths but my family scope me to take maths tell me which subjects is better for me
17th June 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose for Science/Commerce/Arts? Which subject has the maximum scope?
3rd July 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Which subject should I choose for Science/Commerce/Arts? Which subject has the maximum scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which subject is better for best future i am not interest in maths but my family scope me to take maths tell me which subjects is better for me
my suggestion is that you go any socide point
9th April 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

which is the best subject for my study to make my life succes
25th May 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I got 64% in 10(cbse) My interest is in,politics,economy and english.and which field could take me in goverment job
11th February 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

is maths also important for medical? if we donot want to become a doctor then where should is good to be go for better future
2nd March 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is commerce best side to go?
commerce is best
30th April 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Which is best to choose for a goodjob &best salary (commerce or biology )
28th July 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Am kind of confused
Pls is dere any difference between, Bachelor of business administration(accountin) nd bsc.accountin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?