1st February 2011, 10:51 AM
shrutz

Which subject and topic is important from job perspective after M.E Embedded System?

hello everyone

I am persuing M.E IN EMBEDDED SYTEMS N CURRENTLY IN 2ND SEM and i am DOIN IT FROM A PRIVATE AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTE OF MAHARASHTRA . hv completed B.E in IT

I have few questions regarding my field ....
1. which topics/subjects n area are important from job perspective?
2. i lack in "PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE"....what shud i do 2 enhance it??
3. i want i good job what shud be my action plan 4 it!

plz answer me n guide me.i hope i get some help ...........

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Embedded System?
  2. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  3. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  4. What is the scope of getting private job after studying Embedded System? -- [New]
  5. How to do embedded system course if I am a fresher with EC branch?
  6. Scope of Embedded System Design and VLSI Design courses? Types of job available and initial salary?
  7. How may I find a job in India after doing M.Sc in embedded system from UK?
  8. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  9. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  10. Should I do embedded system course along with my engineering in ECE stream for better job prospective?
  11. Best institute for Embedded System in Delhi/NCT providing Job Guarantee?
  12. List of companies recruiting freshers? I have completed B.Tech from Electronics and Electronics branch
  13. Companies in Chennai offering Embedded System based job for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  14. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  15. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  16. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  17. Admission in M.Tech(Embedded System) for B.Tech(ECE) and GATE qualified student?
  18. What is the scope of embedded system? -- [Most Discussed]
6th September 2011, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Which subject and topic is important from job perspective after M.E Embedded System?

Dear Friend,
you are studying in Embedded system. You must be very strong in microprocessor, embedded system, vlsi and also in C..
You must be strong in your basics. If you are strong in the basics they you can manage your complicated problems.
In core company interviews also they will ask only about the basics..

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?