3rd December 2011, 11:00 AM
shahida25

Which subjects to choose for SET after M.Com?

I am doing my mcom1 i want to be an accounts teacher and want to give SET exam , please suggest me which subject should i choose?

5th December 2011, 07:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to choose for SET after M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahida25 View Post
I am doing my mcom1 i want to be an accounts teacher and want to give SET exam , please suggest me which subject should i choose?
Hello friend,
A candidate is eligible to apply only for the subject in which, she/he, has done their masters degree program.
Since you have done MCom, you are eligible to apply for Commerce.
Following are the subjects available for candidates willing to apply for the state eligibility test for lectureship.
Hindi, English, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Defence & strategic Studies, Home Science, Library & Information Science, Journalism and Mass Communication, Social Work, Public Administration, Mathematical Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Physics, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Geography, Computer Science & Application, Electronic Science, Commerce, Law, Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management), Education & Physical Education. along with the regional language paper of the particular state.
13th July 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i am now in b.com.. after m.com i want to appear for set exams.
what are the subject to choose for set exam for commerce?
26th October 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.com in business management and want to apply for Netset exams.what are the subject I should take for exam.and also talk tell me that how to apply for the exam and fees structure.
27th October 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.com in finance this year . I want to know which subject i can/should choose foe net exams for my better career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?