7th April 2010, 02:40 PM
pinkymicrobio

Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?

sir,
i passed my graduation form st. xavier's college calcutta Under calcutta university with 59.7% marks. I am now planning to do my Msc. which are the subjects in which i can pursue my MSc? please giv me a list of good universities in which i can take admission on the basis of marks or through capitation fee.should i go to abroad to pursue my Msc?
thanks and regards,
pinky

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  2. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad -- [New]
  3. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  4. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  5. Possibility to study MS for B.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  6. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  7. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure. -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to pursue MS in USA after doing MSc in electronics?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  10. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  11. How can I pursue MSc Pharmaceutical Technologist programme abroad?
  12. How much fee is needed to pursue MS in abroad? Eligibility criteria for the admission?
  13. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  14. List of Universities to pursue M.Sc in Electronics and Telecommunication from Germany?
  15. Can i pursue Graduation in abroad despite of bad academic record?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  17. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  18. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
22nd May 2011, 06:47 PM
karishma2012

Default Re: Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?

the subject,specifically depends upon your basic graduation subjects.
in caase of a biotech undergrad, you can pursue an msc in biochemistry/genetics/microbiology among others.

annamalai university
osmania university
bamgalore university
pune university etc provide these.

going abroad enhances your future prospects given the infrastructure and the teaching pattern in us or say canada.
give it a serious consideration
1st June 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?

is psychology msc
10th August 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

pls send me the list of the subjects as soon as posible
4th June 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

sir , um intermediate studnt plzz tell me in which subjects i can do my m.s.c . on the basis of my marks what is the scope of m.s.c in future. thankx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?