14th April 2010, 02:18 PM
VIKRAM REDDY

Suggestion to get good marks in Pharmacy Theory Exams? Is it necessary to write GPAT exam for entering in M.Pharm Course without Donation?

Can you give some suggestions for getting good marks in pharmacy theory exams
is it necessary to write gpat for entering into m.pharm with out donation

Related Questions:
  1. How to do doctor of pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  2. Will there be any Entrance Exams other than GPAT for getting admission into M.Pharmacy?
  3. How to do doctor of pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?
  4. Procedure to be followed to get admission in foreign university after B.Pharma? What are the various courses available? Criteria to get a job?
  5. Which course I can take after completion of B.Pharma course?
  6. How can I get information regarding GPAT?
  7. Can I go for M.Pharm if I have not cleared GPAT?
  8. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  9. Am I eligible to write GPAT entrance exam after doing B.Pharma from JSS college of Pharmacy?
  10. Which course is better after completion of B.Pharmacy between M.Pharmacy and Pharma D?
  11. Fee structure of MIT Pune Hostel for girls for first year engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  13. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  14. Do the deemed universities in india have no relation with government? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can I be eligible to write CSIR exam after doing Ph.D? I am studying M.Pharmacy 1st year in Pharmaceutics branch
  17. Should I gr M.Pharma if not able to clear GPAT? Demerits of not clearing GPAT?
  18. List of good colleges for M.Pharmacy course? Is there any college that give admission for M-Pharmacy on the basis of percentage of marks in B-Pharmacy?
11th March 2011, 03:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suggestion to get good marks in Pharmacy Theory Exams? Is it necessary to write GPAT exam for entering in M.Pharm Course without Donation?

For the theory exams there is no other way than reading and referring to various books. You could prepare notes for the same so that at the time of revision you will find it easy. Also noting down important points also helps in memorizing. If you wish to go for Masters course you need to appear for the GPAT score. Most of the institutes do consider these scores. If you have good score then surely you will not need to pay donation. There are some institutes which do conduct other entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?