26th January 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Summer programs in IITs for M.Sc students?

how to apply for summer programs in higher educational technical institutes? specially in I.I.Ts.
summer school for M.Sc. students

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available in NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  3. Which institutes are the best for Embedded System course in Bangalore?
  4. Do any IITs offer summer training?
  5. For which branches are ECE students eligible in IITs for M.Tech? Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in IITs?
  6. Are there any institutes in Mumbai offering summer internship programs for 2nd year Biotech students
  7. What should I do for taking up internship programs in summer while doing 3rd year B.Tech course?
  8. List of institutes providing VLSI, Embedded System in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  9. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  10. How many marks should I score in B.Sc to appear in the IIT entrance examination for M.Sc astrophysics? What's the syllabus for the same?
  11. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  12. How to get admission in IIT for UG Biotech course? Procedure for application for exam?
  13. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  14. Is there any exams to attend internship programs for engineering students? -- [New]
  15. How to get a summer training course at AIIMS or IITs after scoring 8.67 CGPI during B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. Any NITs or IITs offering MSc Electronics?
  17. Summer Training Programs rum by TCS, Wipro and Infosys?
  18. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
29th January 2011, 07:29 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Summer programs in IITs for M.Sc students?

I think you are taking of intern... so u need only to apply online for that ... just visit the website and talk to the concerned professor .
15th February 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer programs in IITs for M.Sc students?

can we have biochemistry summer
projects...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?