27th February 2011, 11:48 PM
emmie sshh

Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student?

respected sir ,
I rahul kumar doing my graduate degree in mechanical engg from GZSC.E.T (gov college of punjab) currenty i am in 4th semester and i want join 6 week trainning session of maruti or mahindra and mahindra this tranning is important part of my degree . so sir how can i apply in these company plz ans my question and which one is better for me .

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  2. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti or Tata after 4th semester of Mechanical engineering?
  3. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  4. How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  5. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  6. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  7. What is the procedure and requirements followed for doing summer industrial training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Maruti and Hero Motocorp for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?
  10. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to do summer training in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?
  13. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  14. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  15. How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  16. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  17. List of companies which offer Training to Mechanical Engineering Diploma 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  18. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
28th February 2011, 12:29 PM
goldin

Default Re: Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student?

for mechanical engineering mahindra is best for training. first you have to get permission letter from mahindra training officer. then you get permission and bonafine certficate from your colege
28th February 2011, 05:12 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student?

it's a good idea to take training from this type of reputed company for mechanical engineering student.

to take training from Maruti or Mahindra first of all you have to contact with the training cell of this company. from their you have to take the exact procedure to apply for the training and the application format. in these two company there are so many students want to do training. but only few is selected for training. if you ahve any relative working on this company and if he refers you then it will be very much easy to take training from this type of reputed company. otherwise it is very much difficult till you may try.

to apply for training issue one training letter from your institution and submit the institution training letter with the specified application format given by the training cell of the company to the training officer of the company. for details about training letter contact with your institution training cell. after processing your application if you are eligible then you will be confirmed for the training.

best wishes.
28th February 2011, 06:54 PM
babydoll

Hello friend,
Yes you can take summer training from maruti or mahindra as you are from mechanical engineering.
The procedure for getting into it is that, you have to collect your No Objection Certificate from your college and send it to the company along with the request letter from you. You have to mention the duration of training from which you want in your latter.
After 10-15 days you will receive an acknowledgment letter from the HR of the company.
Good luck!!!!
28th February 2011, 07:47 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Well you have to establish contact with these companies through your college/

personal contacts. Or through seniors already working there.

you have to make a formal application and request for training

slot for the duration of your schedule.

These companies have good infra and a lot to learn.

However there are limited number of slots so you better

hurry!!
28th February 2011, 10:14 PM
omprakash sharma

Hi,

it is better both Maruti or Mahindra for summer training for mechanical students

so you take training from Maruti or Mahindra first of all you have to contact with the training cell of this company. from their you have to take the exact procedure to apply for the training and the application format. in these two company there are so many students want to do training. but only few is selected for training. if you ahve any relative working on this company and if he refers you then it will be very much easy to take training from this type of reputed company. otherwise it is very much difficult till you may try.

to apply for training issue one training letter from your institution and submit the institution training letter with the specified application format given by the training cell of the company to the training officer of the company. for details about training letter contact with your institution training cell. after processing your application if you are eligible then you will be confirmed for the training.
1st March 2011, 01:01 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI,

It's a good idea to take training from this type of reputed company for mechanical engineering student.

to take training from Maruti or Mahindra first of all you have to contact with the training cell of this company. from their you have to take the exact procedure to apply for the training and the application format. in these two company there are so many students want to do training. but only few is selected for training. if you ahve any relative working on this company and if he refers you then it will be very much easy to take training from this type of reputed company. otherwise it is very much difficult till you may try.

GOOD LUCK..............
1st March 2011, 11:30 AM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmie sshh View Post
respected sir ,
I rahul kumar doing my graduate degree in mechanical engg from GZSC.E.T (gov college of punjab) currenty i am in 4th semester and i want join 6 week trainning session of maruti or mahindra and mahindra this tranning is important part of my degree . so sir how can i apply in these company plz ans my question and which one is better for me .
Mahindra and Mahindra are good for training ,you should ask company to join for six week training program and give latter which is issued from your collage .
some company takes money for training program .
Good luck
3rd March 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I AM RAHUL KUMAR STUDYING IN 2nd YEAR WITH STREAM MECHANICAL ENGG.. I WANT TO DO MY SUMMER TRAINING FROM MARUTI. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR THIS?
8th March 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

can electronics and communication student also apply for training in mahindra and mahindra?
25th March 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

hi i am doing mechenical engg from bgiet sangrur.i m in 4th sem.i want 6weaks training in your company. .the main thing is that i know most of the pratical work of automobile engg. .so it will be better for me to be in ur company.i shall b very thnkful to u..
face book [email protected]
with regards
10th April 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i m deepak narayan studying in 2nd year with mechanical engg..i want to do summer training from maruti or mahindra .what is the procedure for this?
6th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to do summer training from any mechanical company.plz suggest me..
24th May 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i m student of electrical engineering (diploma) in 4th semester .please give suggestion about training in gurgaon.
name - Lokesh
21st June 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to do training in 4th sem of automobile engineering.
7th July 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i live in bhopal ,i m mechanical engineering student ,i want to do traning in maruti can u suggest me in which city i could do the traning ,and please mention the address and contact number of the respective company...
14th September 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am ravi kumar das( mechanical engineering final year) student.i want 6 mounth traning in maruti udyog or mahinra & mahinra company.so plz you suggest me.my [email protected]
27th September 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

hi i am anjali saxena n pursuing my btech in mechanical engg and in 3rd year and want to carry my summer internship for the time interval of june 2012 to july 2012 at mahindra and mahindra can i know the procedure for the same my email add is [email protected] .
8th October 2011, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

when we will have to submit application letter before training ?
2nd January 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am gowthami doing btech mechanical engineering now am in 3rd yr 2nd sem.i want to do internship at mahindra and mahindra.can you plz give me the details
how to apply for it.if u don't mind can u report it to my mail. [email protected] this is my email address. thanking you
9th January 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 6th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student OF VIT UNIVERSITY VELLORE?

hi i am sahil gupta n pursuing my btech in mechanical engg and in 3rd year and want to carry my summer internship for the time interval of june 2012 to july 2012 at mahindra and mahindra can i know the procedure for the same my email add is [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/summer-training-maruti-mahindra-4th-semester-engineering-mechanical-student-92612.html#ixzz1iyNk2eoH
13th January 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Gourav Madaan
Respected sir,
I am gowthami doing plastic l engineering now am
in 2nd yr 4nd sem.i want to do
internship at mahindra and
mahindra.can you plz give me the
details
how to apply for it.if u don't
mind can u report it to my [email protected] this is
my email address. thanking you
28th January 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Summer training in Maruti Automotive Idustries for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student?

respected sir ,
I Ashish sharma doing B.Tech Mechanical from SBSCET (gov college of punjab) currenty running 4th semester,wanna undergo 6 week trainning in Auto Industries i.e maruti,volvo,hundai etc. so please do guide me to getinto the same. Let me know the procedure of puting-up request & the time /Venue of the Training on my cell No. 09417819746 at the earliest. Ishall be highly oblized for the favourable response from your end.
Thanks.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/summer-training-maruti-mahindra-4th-semester-engineering-mechanical-student-92612.html#ixzz1kkKxWhrH
11th February 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to duing my summer industrail traning in mahindra.so please tell me the procedure how can im apply for this..
17th February 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

My sister-in-law is pursuing her B.Tech (Applied Electronics & Instrumentation) from Bengal College of Engineering & Technology, Durgapur, West Bengal. She is in her 3rd year. I would like to know the list of companies in Hyderabad, Kolkata or Durgapur that offer industrial training to students in the mentioned stream. How do I appreach these companies, its policies and procedures for enrollment in the training and cost if any associated with it.
1st March 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I(RAKESH GUPTA) am pursuing my Btech. from A.K.G.E.C. GHAZIABAD in MECH. ENGG. trade.,in 4th sem, want to do industrial training in MARUTI OR MAHINDRA company. plz. tell me the step by step procedur for the same.

sir is only IITian and bigger institutes students allowed in these bigger company.
4th April 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am the student of class XI only, but interested about automobile and want to build my carrier in this line.
Kindly, provide some guideline in this regard.

With Regards,
Arkka Chatterjee.
[email protected]
10th April 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am student of Msc Environmental Sciences(2nd semester) want to pursue my summer dissertation which is of 2 months. sir kindly guide mema if mahindra and mahindra provide any of such trainings.

with regards,
[email protected]
10th April 2012, 06:00 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am student of Msc Environmental Sciences(2nd semester) want to pursue my summer dissertation which is of 2 months. sir kindly guide mema if mahindra and mahindra provide any of such trainings.

with regards,
[email protected]
hi friend,

it's a good idea to take training from this type of reputed company for mechanical engineering student.

best wishes
10th April 2012, 09:39 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmie sshh View Post
respected sir ,
Hi friend,

Very few companies offer a well structured Industrial training programmes.

*The best option would be to explore organizations in your vicinity who employ mechanical devices and approach them.

* Simple things like study of lathes, NC machines, boilers, furnaces, compressors, etc. will be useful for a budding mechanical engineer to further his knowledge. So, there is no necessity to aim for very high level of organizations.

*Use your connections, your parents' connections, your college's placement cell and your seniors to persuade the management of the shortlisted organizations to accept you for their training prog.

Make sure and promise them that you will not hinder their normal production schedule.

GOOD LUCK
5th May 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i want to do summer training in maruti gurgaon
27th June 2012, 08:11 PM
Ankit Tak

Hello sir/ma'am,
I am Ankit Tak pursuing btech in mechanical engg and in 3rd year and want to carry my summer internship for the time interval of june 2012 to july 2012 at mahindra and mahindra can i know the procedure for the same my email add is [email protected] .

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/summer-training-maruti-mahindra-4th-semester-engineering-mechanical-student-92612.html#ixzz1z06o4uQi
29th July 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

sir m mangat nd m live at patiala nd pursing b.tech in punjabi uni. patiala in 4th yr of mech engg.
can u suggest me abt training of companies in north india??
thank u always if u help me
it's my mail id..
[email protected]
30th July 2012, 02:07 PM
sheelasnj

Red face Re: Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student?

you have to contact with the training cell of this company. from their you have to take the exact procedure to apply for the training and the application format. in these two company there are so many students want to do training. but only few is selected for training. if you ahve any relative working on this company and if he refers you then it will be very much easy to take training from this type of reputed company. otherwise it is very much difficult till you may try.

6th May 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am shishan chahal now i am in b.tech 2nd year in mechanical sream . now i want mechanical training in your company .plz sir conform about training . plz sir reply me . my mail id is
[email protected]
19th July 2013, 09:45 AM
Ajeetreddy

Post Re: Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student?

Hello sir i am ajeet kumar gupta now i am b.tech mechanical engineering in 2nd year student training in company sir plz confrom email id [email protected]
25th March 2014, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir
i am mohd Salman.i study in mechanical engineering in 44
4 semester .i want to do summer training for six week.and i live in
Delhi.please sir confirm my training procedure.
My email i d is
[email protected]
9th February 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,
This is Harsh chouhan student of b.tech (ME) 4th sem. I want to do summer training of 6 weeks please suggest me the proceure that i can do my training in mahindra auto mobiles.
My e-mail id. is
[email protected]
3rd February 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm Yashpal Singh Solanki and I'm doing b.tech in mechanical engineering at Rajasthan Technical University . And I want to do training at automobile companies. So sir you tell me the process how to ask to companies for training? Please answering sir. ...
5th July 2016, 10:52 PM
UnregisteredPHILIP M. JOY

Sir,
I am Philip M. Joy, securing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering, Final Year student. I beg summer training in any of the automobile company. Kindly guide me to the same.

Thanks you a lot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?