14th March 2016, 04:05 PM
Anindyaece

Which summer training is suitable for B.Tech Electronics and Communication engineering student?

I am a 3rd year B.Tech student in Electronics and Communication Engineering branch of Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata. Which summer training will be suitable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  3. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  4. Institute for 1-2 months training in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  5. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  7. Training in Signal System or Analog Communication?
  8. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  9. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  11. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  12. How can Electronics and communication engineering student do summer training in Chandigarh?
  13. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  14. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  15. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  16. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  17. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur for one month?
  18. Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?
14th March 2016, 08:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which summer training is suitable for B.Tech Electronics and Communication engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anindyaece View Post
I am a 3rd year B.Tech student in Electronics and Communication Engineering branch of Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata. Which summer training will be suitable for me?
You can do internship in below given topics.

1.Image Processing

2.Pattern Reorganization

3.VLSI

List of the summer companies for internship in ECE in Kolkata:-

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?