13th March 2010, 02:11 AM
aks07578

Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering exam and last year question papers?

please send syllabus of dmrc junior engg exam and last year question paper..please please my mail id is ([email protected])

13th March 2010, 10:32 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering exam and last year question papers?

your answer f this knowledgeble question are availiable in this given link- just check it..

www.delhimetrorail.com/.../requirment_of_246post.html.
examshub.blogspot.com/.../dmrc-vacancies-for-various-posts-june09.html.
13th March 2010, 06:33 PM
asish
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering exam and last year question papers?

dear friend
you can get the syllabus for th exam from the website
http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2009/11/dmrc-syllabus-station-controller-train-operator-recruitment-exam/
you can get details about the exam from
http://www.delhimetrorail.com/commuters/recruitment/recruitment_stationcontrol.html
you can get model questions from
http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2009/06/delhi-metro-rail-corporation-dmrc-station-controller-train-operator-junior-engineers/
all the best
13th March 2010, 09:55 PM
fjindal

dear,
you can get all this information through the websites
& question papers you can get this through many websites
so please search for all this through net
& you will get a very good response
14th March 2010, 03:09 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
for the detail syllabus regarding the dmrc exam you can go through the following links
1.www.gjtutorial.com/news/2009/11/dmrc-syllabus-station-controller-train-operator-recruitment-exam/

2.www.delhimetrorail.com/

thank you.
28th July 2010, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering electrical exam and last year question papers?
3rd August 2010, 02:47 PM
razahere

dey r not much useful... pleaz anybody if der r other sources plz suggest... for previous year Sample papers..for DMRC JE (Electronics)... mail me at [email protected]
6th August 2010, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous year question paper for station controller\train operator post
9th August 2010, 12:29 PM

please send syllabus of dmrc junior engg exam and last year question paper..please please my mail id is - [email protected]
9th August 2010, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

please send syllabus of dmrc junior(Mech) engg exam and last year question paper..please please my mail id is ([email protected])
12th August 2010, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

plz sir send me a sylabus of dmrc for a juneer engg on my id [email protected]
12th August 2010, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

sir please sand syllabus of junior engineer electrical exam and sand last year paper.......my email id [email protected]
12th August 2010, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus of dmrc junior(electronics) and last year question paper..please my mail id is (virender0018@gmail .com)
14th August 2010, 04:45 PM
himanshumohantyagi

Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering (Electronics)exam and last year question papers
15th August 2010, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

pls send me the model paper of dmrc je electrical
18th August 2010, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Pls provide me previous years entrance papers of JE electronics.
send at [email protected]
19th August 2010, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me last year question papers of dmrc examination(email [email protected])
20th August 2010, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me [email protected]
21st August 2010, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Please send me DMRC Jr. Engineer (Electrical) last year question papers. My email id is [email protected]
27th August 2010, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me the model test paper for station controller at [email protected].
28th August 2010, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus of dmrc junior(electronics) and last year question paper..please my mail id is ([email protected])
29th August 2010, 01:51 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
Visit the following website for the complete Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering exam..

1.http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2009/...ruitment-exam/

2.http://www.delhimetrorail.com/commut...oncontrol.html

You can also download the sample papers from these website,so go on...

all the best...
29th August 2010, 04:31 PM
T.Yamini Sharat

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering(electronic) exam and last year question papers?

sir
please tell me the Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering electronic exam and last year question papers?
30th August 2010, 03:25 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends,

you can get the Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering exam and last year question papers for from the given followings websites.

these are as followings.
www.delhimetrorail.com
www.examshub.blogspot.com
4th September 2010, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering exam and last year question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering electrical exam and last year question papers?
hi sir i want question paper for junior engineer and last yearly papers. my email I D is skgola85@ gmail.com
6th September 2010, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam plz send me syllabus and last year question papers of dmrc JE electronics and SC/TO
my email id [email protected]
6th September 2010, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

if anybody have previous year question paper of DMRC JE (mech)....... mail me at [email protected]...... thanks a lot...
17th September 2010, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR-
Please send me DMRC Jr. Engineer (CIVIL) last year question papers and solution. My email id is [email protected]
thank you sir
18th September 2010, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
please send me privious paper of sc/to or je
4th October 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering exam and last year question papers?

Respected sir,
please send me privious paper of J.E([email protected])
9th October 2010, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me the syllabus for DMRC applied for Junior Electrical Engineer and Station controller/ Train Operator (2010) and also for BHEL applied Engineer Trainee in Electrical (2010) at [email protected]

Thanks
Kanika
12th October 2010, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

send to me sc/to last question papers and solution, & sallybusd send to :- [email protected]
12th October 2010, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering exam and last year question papers?
send to me sc/to last question papers and solution, & sallybusd send to:- [email protected]
18th October 2010, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

please send me the dmrc syllabus and sample papers. thank you
20th October 2010, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the sample papers of DMRC
20th October 2010, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus of jr.engg. Exam.2010
26th October 2010, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

sir please send syllabus of junior engineer electrical exam and last year paper.pattern......my email id [email protected]
26th October 2010, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

PLS SEND ME DMRC PAPERS (MECHANICAL),,AT MY MAIL ID [email protected]
26th October 2010, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam plz send me syllabus and last year question papers of dmrc JE electronics and SC/TO
my email id: [email protected]
30th October 2010, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

plz mail me the sample paper of the dmrc mu id is [email protected]
2nd November 2010, 01:59 AM
vivek kumar maurya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please sand syllabus of junior engineer electrical exam and sand last year paper.......my email id [email protected]
sir tell me some topic which are very necessary for dmrc jr. engineer.
4th November 2010, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
Plz guide me to get sample papers for dmrc je electrical if possible send it on [email protected].
6th November 2010, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous j.e. exam paper in electronics and wen its paper is held on mail id [email protected] thanks
7th November 2010, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

junior engg.sllyabus
14th November 2010, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

hello,
myself Arbind Kumar passing diploma in this year,so please send me some previous question paper for post mechanical engineer(JE).My email is [email protected]
15th November 2010, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/ma'm,
i am a b.tech third year student in mechanical streem. i am looking for job of mechanical engineer.can i apply for it in fourth year. please help me to get paper pattern & syllabus for dmrc (j.e.) examination.please help me.
satyendra singh
16th November 2010, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR-

Please send me DMRC Jr. Engineer (Electrical) last year question papers. My email id is [email protected]
16th November 2010, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous j.e. exam paper in electrical and wen its paper is held on mail id
[email protected]
18th November 2010, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/ma'am,
i have applied for jr. engg. post dmrc. in electronics b communication branch .....plz send me previous yrs question paper or just send me the question paper pattern i'll be grateful to you..
my email id is [email protected]
22nd November 2010, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

sir
please tell me the Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering electrical exam and last year question papers? pse send my email id
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?