11th March 2010, 06:54 PM
viju

kptcl exam for assistant engineer post previous year question paper of mechanical engineering and syllabus?

Dear sir,

myself vijay taken the kptcl exam for assistant engineer post from mechanical.so i need previous year question paper of mechanical engineering & also syllabus.pls do needful

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question paper of mechanical engineering in KPTCL
  2. Previous year question papers of KPTCL JE written test
  3. Question papers for the post of AE(Electrical) in KPTCL?
  4. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a mechanical engineer
  5. Sample question paper for the post of assistant vigilance engineer
  6. Detailed information about RTO exam for B.E. Mechanical student?
  7. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Education qualification for mechanical engineering? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers of section engineer in mechanical engineering
  9. Syllabus and previous years question papers for Mechanical engineering Railway Recruitment Board Exam?
  10. Previous year question papers of KPTCL AE(Electrical) exam
  11. Syllabus and Previous 10 year Question Papers for RRB Junior Engineer Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. WBSETCL Assistant engineer exam previous year question papers
  13. TNPSC - Assistant Engineer (Civil) previous year question paper & answers
  14. Syllabus and previous year question papers of BHEL Engineer Trainee(Mechanical) recruitment exam?
  15. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of Assistant Loco Pilot Exam?
  16. Syllabus and model question papers for junior engineer mechanical post -- [New]
  17. Syllabus and previous years question papers for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot?
  18. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco
30th March 2010, 07:36 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: kptcl exam for assistant engineer post previous year question paper of mechanical engineering and syllabus?

Hello,
You can get all the related informations and syllabus of the exam
as well as previous year papers from the sites:
www.forestlaneshul.com, www.educationindiaworld.com
Wish you good luck
31st March 2010, 03:08 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: kptcl exam for assistant engineer post previous year question paper of mechanical engineering and syllabus?

you can download the syllabus and sample papers from way2freshers.com/.../kptcl-jobs-kptcl-recruitment-2009-karnataka-power-transmission-corporation-limited-jobs-www-kptcl-com.html
24th May 2010, 06:29 AM
drdo99
Banned

Dear friend,
As said by other members you can search the following web pages, but in major govt. exams ,the syllabus is of gate exam.
Instead, try solving these books:
1. R.S.KHURMI
2. R.P. JAIN
3. GREWAL
4. P.K.NAG
5. LAST YEAR GATE QUESTION.
Best of luck,for your exam!
15th July 2010, 01:46 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

You can get the sylabus from the site:
www.onesmartclick.com/.../gate-mechanical-engineering-sylabus.htmlhai
5th August 2010, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

AE-mechanical engineering study materials
31st August 2010, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for kptcl jobs?
31st August 2010, 10:42 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
Originally Posted by viju View Post
Dear sir,

myself vijay taken the kptcl exam for assistant engineer post from mechanical.so i need previous year question paper of mechanical engineering & also syllabus.pls do needful
helo....
you can download the syllabus and sample papers from way2freshers.com/.../kptcl-jobs-kptcl-recruitment-2009-karnataka-power-transmission-corporation-limited-jobs-www-kptcl-com.html
it would be helpful to you
9th September 2010, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

am interested in govt jobs....... help me to prepare n apply for it......
29th November 2010, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Im preeti i have completed my BE(civil) with 74.2% aggregate. plz inform me about the vacancies in karnataka state govt suitable to my education.
21st June 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

when will be next batch of AE's be recruited.......
8th July 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

bhaska sv
sir any fresh jobs for electrical engineer in kptcl please inform me
8th July 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

this is bhaskar sv
any new jobs in kptcl for electrical engineer pleae inform me
9th July 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

when will be next batch of AE's be recruited.......
27th July 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

myself hemavathi mk junior engg in kptcl 2010 batch i need syllabus for the coming probationary exam on 6-8-2011
28th August 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
myself latha,any jobs in kptcl for an electrical engineer please inform me
31st August 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i am Nishanth.. please inform me when will the AEE post will be declared. Plz call me at 8050818530
14th September 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

sir is there any written exams along with interview for assistant engineer post
15th September 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am S S NAIK, i need 2 known the previous years question papers and syllabus for AE(mechanical) for KPCL written test, plz inform through my mail [email protected] or call me at 9591113743
19th September 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

kavya here...............sir/mam i need previous year question paper of electronics and communication engineering & also syllabus....plz inform me.........
20th September 2011, 10:08 PM
natalyparkerm

Default Blue Valentine (2010) RERIP Single Link

Code:
Genre: Drama | Romance     
iMDB Rating: 7.8/10 (13,175 votes)     
Director: Derek Cianfrance     
Stars: Ryan Gosling, Michelle Williams and John Doman     

Release Name: Blue.Valentine.LIMITED.RERIP.720p.Bluray-CBGB     
Size: 4.37 GB     
Video: x264, 1200×720, 4073 kbps     
Audio: DTS 1510 kbps     
Runtime: 112 mins
[SIZE=5]
Download Links:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Wp Upload links:[/SIZE]
Code:

http://www.wupload.com/file/184669146
21st September 2011, 03:09 PM
napr

myself Nagaraju k n taken the kptcl exam for assistant engineer post from mechanical.so i need previous year question paper of mechanical engineering & also syllabus.pls do needful

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/kptcl-exam-assistant-engineer-post-previous-year-question-paper-mechanical-engineering-syllabus-6947.html#ixzz1YZfpIM7E
21st September 2011, 03:14 PM
napr

Myself Nagaraju kn taken the kptcl exam for assistant engineer post from mechanical.so i need previous year question paper of mechanical engineering & also syllabus.pls do needful .
21st September 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

hi, I have completed BE (ECE) in 2010 . I'm interested in govt jobs, please tel me abt jobs in kptcl, I'm interested in AE, AEE. so plz send me when will be the next batch recruited, u can send me d infrmation to [email protected].
21st September 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

kptcl exam for assistant engineer post previous year question paper of Civil engineering and syllabus?
23rd September 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

kptcl solved question papers sir please post for junior engg.......
7th October 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

KPTCL solved exam question paper for the post of assistant engineer in the division of electronics and communication.
10th October 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

psl send me the E&C syallabus for assistant [email protected]
11th October 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

please send KPTCL j.Engr Mechanical previous year question paper to mail ID:[email protected]
13th October 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i required previous years question papers electrical
21st October 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am shashikant has applied for AE post. I need syllabus and previous year question papers of electronics engineering for the post of ae.
22nd October 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

plz send me last year ques paper eor reference
30th October 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Please tel us when the AE posts will be recruited
30th October 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i am shashikant has applied for AE post. I need syllabus and previous year question papers of electronics engineering for the post of ae.
wen did u apply?
9th November 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

kpcl exam for junior engineer post previous year question paper of electronics & telecommunication engineering and syllabus?
15th November 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am manasa R.......please inform about the previous year papers of electrial andelectronics engineering.......
25th November 2011, 12:50 PM
ibrahim012

please send me quickly the syllabus for assistant civil engineer of kpcl exam
2nd April 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Fousiya... Please inform about the previous years papers of Electronic & Communication for JE. I have done Diploma in E&C
13th July 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

plz send me assistant lineman syllabus and last years question paper to my mail. swtani02@ gmail.com
13th July 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

plz send me assistant lineman syllabus and last years question paper to my mail. swtani02@ gmail.com
16th August 2014, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viju View Post
Dear sir,

myself manjula taken the kptcl exam for assistant engineer post from electricall.so i need previous year question paper of electrical engineering & also syllabus.pls do needful
my mail id [email protected]
18th August 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Please provide the previous year question paper pattern,syllabus, for AE( Electrical )
My mail id is [email protected]
21st September 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me the syllabus and last 10 years question papers for AE (ECE) email:[email protected]
3rd October 2014, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Helo sir I am complete be electonics and communication and I need to apply bescom so please send me 5 years question papers and syllabus for the ae post ,(ECE)
7th October 2014, 05:28 PM

kptcl exam for assistant engineer post previous year question paper of mechanical engineering and syllabus?
25th October 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam I would like to the know syllabus for computer science for the post of AE(ELE) in BESCOM/HESCOM
26th April 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir Please provide me previous question papers for KPTCL juniour engg (electrical). & I want to know the syllabus for junior electrical engg. Pls provide me sir..
27th April 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Anybody have previous years question papers for kptcl AE please mail to [email protected]
11th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Please provide the previous year question paper pattern,syllabus, for AE( Electrical )
My mail id is : [email protected]
14th June 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Please send old question papers of AE electrical engineering send to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?