2nd August 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus followed for BA first semester exam? How many questions asked in the exam?

What syllabus followed for BA first semester exam? How many questions asked in the exam? Can you please give me some model papers to refer and get an idea of how the exam will be as it is new now to attend exams in college after coming from school background?

Related Questions:
  1. List of important questions asked in B.Com 1st semester exam? -- [New]
  2. What is CDS exam? What kind of questions are asked in it and qualifications required? Syllabus of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Pharmacist Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Exam?
  4. University of Pune, B.Tech, 1st Semester-Applied Science-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What is the complete syllabus for NICL entrance exam? What kind of questions will be asked?
  6. What is the syllabus followed for UG English honours entrance exam?
  7. Punjab Technical University BBA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What type of questions are asked in IB exam? What is the syllabus?
  9. Gujarat Technological University B. Pharmacy Semester II-Pharmacognosy - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Computer Science – First Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. PTU MCA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. University of Pune, BBA, 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Supervisor Trainee Finance BHEL syllabus
  14. What type of questions are asked in B.Sc Agricultural practical exam? Syllabus for the same?
  15. Gujarat Technological University, B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering, 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Tips to qualify GATE 2015
  17. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What type of questions are asked during Bajaj interview?
30th August 2017, 10:48 PM
starberry

Default Re: Syllabus followed for BA first semester exam? How many questions asked in the exam?

BA first semester exam syllabus will be taught in the college itself. you can also get reference books and study material in the college. The subjects would be basics of what BA field you are choosing. First semester deals with imparting base knowledge so that further semester subjects would be easily understood.

The exam pattern will be different for each college. Number questions and length of exam is also decided by college department. Number of questions in written exam and practical lab are equally distributed and framed to fit a total of 100 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?