28th February 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete syllabus for NICL entrance exam? What kind of questions will be asked?

Hello,
I want to know the complete syllabus for the NICL exam to be held in 22 april,2012 pertaining to the general aptitude test that will be conducted for the generalist.I also want to know whether questions will be asked from the insurance sector as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for NICL exam? What is the syllabus of NICL exam
  2. Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Pharmacist Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Exam?
  3. What is CDS exam? What kind of questions are asked in it and qualifications required? Syllabus of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of questions are asked in GRE and TOEFL? Syllabus of both?
  5. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in FTII entrance exam?
  8. Preparation required for 3-year course in Direction from FTII? Are short-films required? Kind of questions asked in Interview?
  9. What kind of quantitative questions are asked in IBPS?
  10. What kind of questions should be asked in the entrance exam for 11th
  11. When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  12. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  13. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in M.A English entrance exam from BHU?
  15. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for a Graduate student?
  16. Syllabus of NICL Officer exam 2015 for Finance -- [New]
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  18. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course for the year 2012?
3rd April 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the complete syllabus for NICL entrance exam? What kind of questions will be asked?

Hello,

I applied for NICL A.O generalist exam . i am married women is it any problem for you.
23rd June 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the complete syllabus for NICL entrance exam? What kind of questions will be asked?

how to prepare for NICL AO interview
24th June 2012, 12:51 AM
sukhattly.333
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know the complete syllabus for the NICL exam to be held in 22 april,2012 pertaining to the general aptitude test that will be conducted for the generalist.I also want to know whether questions will be asked from the insurance sector as well.
to prepare for NICL exam you have to concentrate on following areas...

1. common test
2. reasoning ability
3. quantitative ability
4. general awareness
5. computer knowledge
6. english language
7. general aptitude test
8. professional knowledge
29th May 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir , can i know the names of books to refer for upcoming exam 2013 assistant posts .
10th June 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the syllabus of nicl exam? And best books for the preparation of nicl exam 2013?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?