11th February 2012, 11:02 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Paper consists of only practical questions as drawing of 3D structure. Total no. of questions asked in the paper is 6 and there are alternate question for each of the question. You will find sub-questions with some of the questions. The questions are segregated into 6 questions of two sections. The time duration is kept 3 hour for the paper. Candidates are asked to answer the entire required question from all the sections within these 3 hours, in order to achieve maximum marks which are 100. The paper seems very interesting to the students and thus, they can get good scope in the paper. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/university-...hics-i-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Basic Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. University of Pune, B.Tech, 1st Semester-Applied Science-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Electronics Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. University of Pune B.Tech 2nd Semester-Applied Science-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-5th Sem-Computer Graphics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Engineering Graphics - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. University of Pune- B. Tech 1st Semester- Basic Civil and Environmental Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. JNTU, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 1st Semester, Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. University of Pune, BBA Ist Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Mumbai University, B.E in Computer Science, 4th Semester, Computer Graphics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Automobile Engineering 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Kurukshetra University, 1st Sem., Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Punjab Technical University BBA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?