20th May 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for integrated BA-MA history entrance test

Sri I want integrated BA-MA history entrance test syllabus so please send syllabus to my mail - aavulasandeep1997@gmail. Com

Related Questions:
21st May 2015, 02:54 PM
anil_bhatt

Default Re: Syllabus for integrated BA-MA history entrance test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sri I want integrated BA-MA history entrance test syllabus so please send syllabus to my mail - aavulasandeep1997@gmail. Com
Better find it from the website of the university where you are trying to get admission. Also, I can suggest some top universities where you could also look for admission, like:
St. Stephen’s College, Lovely Professional University, Loyola College, St. Xavier's College, Hindu College.....
Find the admission procedure, syllabus and eligibility criteria from their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?