22nd August 2011, 06:27 AM
zaheer2404

Syllabus and previous year question papers of ECIL Exam for Mechanical branch?

sir will you please mail me the syllabus and previous year question paper of ECIL for the mechanical branch please send me at [email protected]

23rd August 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of ECIL Exam for Mechanical branch?

syllabus for GET mechanical
kindly mail it to [email protected]
12th September 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of ECIL Exam for Mechanical branch?

Sir, I am appearing for EIL EXAM AS " MANAGEMENT TRAINEE-2011" (MECHANICAL). I need previous EIL placement papers for mechanical branch.If, available, pls, send me to my E-mail address:[email protected]
23rd September 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

whether you have previsous papers of eil management trainee exam or you are making fool to the people by opening the same
site
8th October 2011, 08:57 PM
amin_ravjani

plz send me eil mecjhanical stream previos papers om
[email protected]
12th May 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for GET mechanical
kindly mail it to [email protected]
18th May 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

previous question papers for ECIL exam for civil engg kindly plz mail it to [email protected]
19th May 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am going to write ECIL written test in this year. So i request you to mechanical engineering syllabus and previous years mechanical engineering test papers to [email protected]
3rd June 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i request u to mechanical syllabus & previous years test papers due to my ECIL written test 2012 to [email protected]
9th June 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of ECIL Exam for Mechanical branch?

plz send me previous year exam paper of GET of ECIL on [email protected]
28th November 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me ecil (mechanical engg.) previous year questions and syllabus on my email id [email protected]
1st December 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want previous question papers and syllabus for ECIL GET exam, kindly send details to [email protected] thank you sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?