20th March 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for M.Sc Geophysics of BHU?

sir i want previous year question paper of bhu (PET) Msc ( Geophysics ) and its syllabus also .
plz send it to mail id ... [email protected]

14th April 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for M.Sc Geophysics of BHU?

sir , i want bhu pet syllabus for maths , pls send it to my id pls sir,
[email protected]
17th May 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for M.Sc Geophysics of BHU?

I WANT THE PREVIOUS ENTRANCE QUESTION PAPERS OF KARYAVATTOM COLLEGE FOR PG ADMISSION IN PHYSICS
4th October 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to previous year entrance exam question paper of bhu for geophysics. please send me on my website [email protected]
31st October 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am keen to take admission in M.Sc Geophysics in BHU..So, for preparation please send me Entrance Exams Papers for M.Sc Geophysics BHU on my email id [email protected]
12th January 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i want to take admission in m.sc geophysics in bhu so for pls send me the pet question and syll.to my [email protected]
15th February 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

plz send question paper of previous year?????????????????????
26th February 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to take admission in msc geophysics in bhu so for plz send me question paper and syllabus to my [email protected]
18th March 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir i want previous question papers of bhu[pet] M.A geography and its syllabous also. pls sent to email [email protected]
23rd April 2013, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

sir kindly send me previous year papers for bhu pet geophysics at [email protected]. I will be grateful to u
5th May 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

please sir send me previous papers for BHU PET GEOPHYSICS at [email protected]
11th May 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year geophysics entrance question
19th May 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir kindly send me last ten year question papers of M.Sc. geophysics of BHU at [email protected]
2nd June 2013, 12:51 PM
diganchal singh baghel

Default sylabus

what is the syllabus of BHU ma/ msc geography?
28th July 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

can i select geology and mathematics section in bhu geophysics entrance exam? please sir send me syllabous and last two year question papers of geophysics entrance exam, at [email protected]
4th March 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i want syllabus and previous year question paper of m.sc. bhu geophysics entrance exam on id [email protected]
18th March 2014, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

sir i am going to attend upsc exam(descriptive) for post of geophysicist, i want syllabus preferred textbooks and previous question papers of m.sc. bhu geophysics entrance and of the course... my id iis [email protected]
6th May 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir please provide me syllabus of m.sc geophysics and previous year question papers
11th May 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me syllabus of M.Sc. geophysics at my email id [email protected]
19th June 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1924623]sir i want previous year question paper of bhu (PET) Msc ( Geophysics ) and its syllabus also .
plz send it to mail id ... [email protected]
5th October 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my m.sc from ism. plz suggest me what kinds of book can i use for ism entrance exam? plz send me previous years question papers.
29th January 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of 2nd year physics hons delhi university .i want to do m.sc. in geophysics from bhu .pls send me previous years questionpaper. My email id [email protected]
14th April 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me entrance exam old papers of m.sc. Geophysics
[email protected]
20th April 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I need the previous question paper of geophysics for ma entrance exam
30th April 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I want previous year question papers of Msc chemistry entrance in karyavattom college
10th March 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Please sir, I want to take admission in geophysics in BHU. For this,I requested for geophysics sallaybus to preparaing.So Sir you provide the geophysics sallaybus at my id [email protected]
17th March 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please sent me msc geophysics syllabus and question paper in email [email protected]
6th June 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus for bhu pet for admission in MSC tech geophysics at [email protected]
24th December 2019, 05:03 PM
Camad

Dear Sir, Please send me last 8year previous geophysics paper on [email protected]
27th October 2020, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Please send me geophysics syllabus and previous year question papers in my email [email protected]
18th February 2021, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear Mentor, Pls share the syllabus of BHU Geophysics Entrance Exam and Also some recommend books for Preparation as well as last 5 years solved questions paper. Please mail me [email protected]
Thanku in advance :))
20th June 2021, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Please sen me entrance syllabus of msc tech geo physics of BHU and previous year question papers
My mail I'd is
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?