17th December 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Which test is conducted for DRDO? I am a final year student of electronics and communication engineering

hello.....i am a final year student of electronics and communication engineering diploma.
when and which test is conducted for us to join drdo.can i continue my studies even after joining drdo...

Related Questions:
  1. When the recruitment in DRDO, Bangalore will held for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? -- [New]
  2. How to do main project in DRDO Bangalore? I am a final year engineering
  3. DRDO entry test Electronics and Communication previous years question papers?
  4. Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?
  5. How to become a scientist after passing BSc?
  6. Details of doing project in DRDO for Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. DRDO previous 10 years question papers for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. DRDO Electronics and Communication trade related objective questions asked in DRDO exam?
  10. How to be NTPC employee after electronics and communication
  11. Date of application of next SET exam? Syllabus for the same?
  12. Can I get selected for 6 industrial training in CSIO or DRDO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  13. How to prepare for DRDO Scientist Test being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  14. How to pursue embedded system if I am a final year student of electronics and communication?
  15. How should I write IES entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year electronics and communication engineering student
  16. Procedure for training in DRDO while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  17. What is the procedure to get a job in DRDO? I am a final year student of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  18. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
28th January 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which test is conducted for DRDO? I am a final year student of electronics and communication engineering

I am a pre-final year student of Electrical&Electronics Engineering, what i do for apply the drdo exam? & when is the last date for applying drdo exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?