27th April 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit to do 3 year LLB course at Karnataka State Law University Approved Colleges?

Is there any age limit to do 3 yr LL.B course at Karnataka state Law university approved college

24th May 2011, 01:41 AM
mehtab005

Default Re: Is there any age limit to do 3 year LLB course at Karnataka State Law University Approved Colleges?

Hey,
I looked up for the age limit for LLB course and i found that Yes,
There is an age limit for 3 year LLB course and Age limit= 30 years.

All the best
I hope this message helped you.
27th August 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any age limit to do 3 year LLB course at Karnataka State Law University Approved Colleges?

is there any age limit to study LLB in Havnur college of Law in Karnataka
16th September 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

now the age limit for LLB is removed
25th September 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

is there any correspondence 3 year LLb course recognized by BCI to practice as a Lawyer in Indian courts?
5th November 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Unfortunately, there is nothing as such.
29th December 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

is there age limit for 3year LLB ? give answer yes or no.
15th April 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to study 3 years llb course?
12th May 2012, 07:12 PM
stlawrence

Yes, you can join for CA courses after completing the graduation.There are two types of courses in Chartered Accountant
course.

1)PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION COURSE –I
2)PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION COURSE –II

->You can join the PE course -I after your 12th exams or after your graduation if you have scored less than the
minimum marks required to obtain in Graduation.

->You can directly join PE COURSE-II after the graduation if you have scored more than the minimum marks
to qualify for the exam.

PE COURSE -I:

1)A student who has done his 12 th class.

Read: Can I join CA course after completing my Graduation? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/can-i-join-ca-course-after-completing-my-graduation-26493.html#ixzz1uets8Coc
12th May 2012, 07:19 PM
edr_fdr

6)No Age limit to pursue these courses.

PE COURSE -II

1)Following graduates are eligible:

->Commerce graduates with Accountancy, Auditing and Mercantile Law or Commercial Law as full examination paper
->Non commerce graduates with mathematics as subject and more than 60% marks.
->Commerce graduates With subjects other than Mathematics and with more than 55% of the total marks.

2)The minimum duration of the course is 10 months.

3)Subjects in the course is divided into twom groups :

Read: Can I join CA course after completing my Graduation? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/can-i-join-ca-course-after-completing-my-graduation-26493.html#ixzz1uetz8B2f
12th May 2012, 07:26 PM
rati23dec

set your GOAL first, what you would like to achieve in life, for commerce background, few of the common options are B.com (3 years) then M.Com( 2 years), BCA(bachelor of computer application) then MCA(master of computer application)(3 yr n 2 yr respectively)
BBM(Bachelor in Business Management, CA(chartered accountant), BBA(Bachelor of business applications )(3 yers) then MBA(2 yrs after BBA or 5 yrs for direct),CS(Company Sectriate) My only suggestion is do your further studies from regular & reputed institute so that you can enhance your knowledge as well as skills…

All the Best!!

Read more: http://jobsrecruitments.com/what-can-i-do-after-12th-commerce-better-future-1691.html#ixzz1uesx0Hgf
25th October 2012, 10:07 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Earlier there was no such restriction but recently Bar Council of India has imposed age limit for both the courses.

BA LLB

LLB

The decision to impose age limit for LLB was taken to give the edge to candidates who have chosen LAW as their first career option. Bar Council of India go not want to give any unfair advantage to candidates from other streams who later decides to pursue LLB course.

The decision of the Bar Council of India has to be accepted across the country. If failed to do so, the degree from such college would not be recognzied by the Bar Council of India. Such candidates will not be able to practice as lawyers in the courts.

LLB Eligibility

1. Must have graduation degree from a recognized university.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST candidates need 40 percent marks.

4. The age limit for LLB is 30 years.

5. Age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST.
30th October 2012, 02:09 PM
suraj391

Hi ,
Government Sector : You have also choose t
he government sector for jobs because mostly
jobs want the graduation with 60% and
you have so try in government sector.

1)PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION COURSE –I
2)PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION COURSE –II

->You can join the PE course -I after your 12th
exams or after your graduation if you have scored less than the
minimum marks required to obtain in Graduation.

->You can directly join PE COURSE-II after the graduation
if you have scored more than the minimum marks

to qualify for the exam.

PE COURSE -I:

1)A student who has done his 12 th class.

thaxsssss friendsss
BEST OF LUCK..
23rd May 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I am Bcom Graduate but seecured only 43% in total, Later i passed M.A .Can i get admission for 3 year LLB
Is applicable?

Vincent. from Kerala
7th January 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

38% in graduation ,and 57% marksin MBA distance education in bharathiar university .may i know i am eligible or not for LLB 3 year program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?