21st April 2011, 12:28 AM
Parminder319

Is there any colleges for B.Tech IT with low fee structure in India? From where to get the forms?

Is there any colleges for B.Tech IT with low fee structure in India? From where to get the forms?

thanks

21st April 2011, 08:45 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any colleges for B.Tech IT with low fee structure in India? From where to get the forms?

The lowest fees charged will be in Government colleges. If you have a financial problem you could consider taking a student loan. Banks do provide this facility with a low interest rate. Else if you are joining reputed institutes like IIT they will help you in matter. They do provide scholarships to deserving candidates.
21st April 2011, 01:14 PM
naanu2612

Default Re: Is there any colleges for B.Tech IT with low fee structure in India? From where to get the forms?

Hello Parminder..,
As you mentioned your Query, I would like to suggest you to try in South Indian Engineering colleges., The college which will fit for your query is Vinayaka Mission University, Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Paiyanoor, Chennai, Tamil Nadu..
This would be the Best option..
Kindly go through the college website www.vinayakamission.com you will find your right option. Thank You
23rd April 2011, 06:19 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii, there are many colleges in VTU with lower fee you have to write CET for that and you can get good seats in any good colleges like RVCE,BMS,NIE,SJCE,VVIET.
24th April 2011, 09:54 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..
there are many colleges in the south India which offers fees waiver up to 80% for the students from poor financial back grounds
this is more visible in the colleges of the Andhra Pradesh were many students get fee waivers and if you clear EAMCET exam for the admission then you will also get colleges which have very less fees structure,
you should try to get good rank in eamcet so that you can get into colleges like the Andhra university,JNTU,osmania university because the fees structure in these colleges are very less and also you will get fees waivers also
also there are many scholarships available for the economically poor back ground students in the country you can try for them
31st May 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

is there any colleges for B-Tech with low fees & good placements
11th July 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me where lowest fees collage in haryana fee like full yearly 30,000
Plz give me lowest fees collage my email id in gmail , facebook , orkut = [email protected]
9th November 2011, 03:31 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

The lowest fees charged will be in Government colleges. If you have a financial problem you could consider taking a student loan. Banks do provide this facility with a low interest rate. Else if you are joining reputed institutes like IIT they will help you in matter. They do provide scholarships to deserving candidates.
9th November 2011, 03:33 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

hi..
there are many colleges in the south India which offers fees waiver up to 80% for the students from poor financial back grounds
this is more visible in the colleges of the Andhra Pradesh were many students get fee waivers and if you clear EAMCET exam for the admission then you will also get colleges which have very less fees structure,
you should try to get good rank in eamcet so that you can get into colleges like the Andhra university,JNTU,osmania university because the fees structure in these colleges are very less and also you will get fees waivers also
also there are many scholarships available for the economically poor back ground students in the country you can try for them
5th June 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

is there any collage which offer less fee for b tac ...... and par time job
31st August 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i did my 12th grade in andhra pradesh with 70% im alone no one to get me educated plz sir can u say details of government colleges that helps me to pursue my education
15th May 2013, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz information low fees govt engineering college in India I have 61% cbse 2 and jee main 40,000 rank my mob no.8521042815
30th July 2013, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

respected sir i ant to know your college fee structure for b.tech and i have done my polytechnic from eiilm univrsity sikkim
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?