17th November 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Are there any courses in science that I can take after passing 10th?

I read in cbse school and am interested to take science after class 10 . But i do not want to take up engineering or medical.Are there any other course in science that are affordable has a good income in future?

1st May 2012, 03:35 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are there any courses in science that I can take after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I read in cbse school and am interested to take science after class 10 . But i do not want to take up engineering or medical.Are there any other course in science that are affordable has a good income in future?
There are so many options available if you pass your 10+2 with science.
You can choose career in technology, computer science, robotics, scientist (several professional courses are offered in various science departments like, astronaut, space research etc.). You can also choose courses in biology.
You can prepare for IAS, Indian Navy, Merchant navy, IPS etc.

Computer software professionals are always in demand because of the ever growing technology sectors. Earning are also very good, once you get absorbed by a reputed company. The chances of going abroad also increases many folds in this sector. Salary Range- Rs. 30000- Rs. 100000 p.a. (for freshers)

Option are also available in education sectors. You can choose to become a lecturer or a professor after completing your masters. It is the most secured sector in todays world. The chances of getting fired and the sense of loosing the job are very rare. They get handsome salaries, ranging from -Rs. 30000- Rs. 12,00000 p.a.

Science has the most different option available for pursuing a degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?