21st July 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference between M.Sc Life Science and M.Sc Botany?

M.Sc Life science (Specialized in plant science) and M.Sc Botany difference in central university Punjab. Are there differences in degree? Can you please let me know what is the difference? Which all subjects would be extra between them? Awaiting for the response.

11th May 2018, 05:06 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Is there any difference between M.Sc Life Science and M.Sc Botany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
M.Sc Life science (Specialized in plant science) and M.Sc Botany difference in central university Punjab. Are there differences in degree? Can you please let me know what is the difference? Which all subjects would be extra between them? Awaiting for the response.
M.Sc Botany is Master's degree in botany as name suggests, M.Sc Life science is also a master's degree in which you are taught about the various life scienece subjects and in last semester you are taught about the one in which you want to do your specialization (plant science in your case).

The time duration of the course and eligibility to get admission in the degree program is same for both the courses. Both are a two year or 4 semester course.Subjects taught are also same with 4th semester being different.

In M.Sc Life science, you will have to choose subject of your specialization from the options available in the college/university. Genreally there are below options given for specilaization subject:

>> Molecular Biology

>> Biodynamics

>> Plant Science

>> Developemental Biology

>> Tissue Engineering

>> Cognitive NeuroScience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?