16th June 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any distance MCA course available in Delhi University?

Is there any distance MCA course are available in Delhi university. please reply me...

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  2. Best colleges for MCA with Distance Education in Delhi NCR?
  3. List of reputed institutes offering MCA through distance learning mode? -- [New]
  4. Is distance education invalid in MNC companies? Which is better between B.Tech and MCA?
  5. Is distance course not accepted by MNC's? What should I choose between regular MCA and B.Tech after completion of BCA?
  6. Is there any distance MCA course available in Delhi University?
  7. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  8. Is there any value in MCA distance course? Which university is good?
  9. Does the distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?
  10. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  11. Are below mentioned universities recognised by Bar Council for LLB?
  12. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  13. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling
  14. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  15. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is Distance Education courses available in IIT-JEE ? List of Top University for MCA
  17. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  18. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
15th August 2012, 07:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any distance MCA course available in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any distance MCA course are available in Delhi university. please reply me...

Delhi University offers a variety of graduate and postgraduate education programs in correspondence/Distance mode via The School of Open Learning [SOL]. Process for admission to various courses in the School are governed by rules established by the University of Delhi.

The School of Open Learning [SOL] offers post graduate degree programs in Arts and Commerce streams.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutions which offers Master of Computer Application [MCA] program through Distance mode:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Sikkim Manipal University

Amity School of Distance Learning

Bharathidasan University Distance Education

GITAM University Distance Education

Kurukshetra University Distance Education

For detail information regarding admission procedure and nearest study centers refer to their official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?