24th April 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to get admission in Railway engineering in Gujarat?

is there any entrance exams for getting admission in railway engineering in gujrat?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  2. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  3. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  4. How can I get admission after passing diploma engineering in Mechanical in Gujarat? Any entrance exam exam after diploma?
  5. How to get admission through GATE in M.E in Gujarat after completing B.E?
  6. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  7. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  8. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  10. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  11. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  12. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  13. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  15. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
  16. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma course in Gujarat? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  18. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
7th August 2012, 08:34 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to get admission in Railway engineering in Gujarat?

dear ,

yes, there are many entrance exam you have to appear some of them are as follows:

indian railway traffic service

indian railway personnel service

indian railway accountant service

railway police service

the minimum eligibility for this is to have your 12th board clear from PCM stream

all the best
23rd March 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to get admission in Railway engineering in Gujarat?

IS THERE ANY RAILWAY ENGINEER COLLEGE IN GUJARAT?
24th March 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

how can I get the admission information and entrance exam details such as date of entrance exam and date of form issuing of entrance exam..?
plz tell me.. as soon as possible...?
3rd June 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

I am working for railways since15 years.Iam diploma holder.Can I do railway engineering? In distance education mode?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?