5th September 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University

im doing b.sc biotechnology i want to do mba /m.sc biotechbology in amity university is there any entrance exam ??for doing mba biotechnology in amity university i have to take exams like cat,mat??please clarify my doubts and say fees structure for m.sc and mba in amity university

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MBA in Amity University?
  2. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  3. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  4. What is the fee structure for MSc Biotechnology of Jaipur Nanital University?
  5. Fee structure for MBA finance in Amity University, Noida?
  6. Can i do B.Com+MBA from Amity University? What will be the fee structure for commerce course?
  7. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  8. What is the fee structure in Amity for MBA?
  9. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  11. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  12. Should I do MBA from Amity University? What is the average package and the fee structure?
  13. Amity University MBA in Finance Fee structure for full time MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  15. How to get admission in M.Phil degree course? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  16. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure? -- [New]
  17. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University?
  18. Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?

27th September 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University

I am doing inter 2nd year. After this ca i do any course in biotechnology .

21st June 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University

how can i get admission in M.Sc biotechnology?

1st November 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

im persuing my bcom 3rd..?? & how to join in amity unversity for mba & tell me the fee structure in detail

25th February 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for b.tech

27th March 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I m b.com vocational student.planning for MBA...what is entrance criteria...and fee structure

17th November 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Am doing my Bsc Biotecnology and am willing to do my MBA in Biotecnology in Amity university so what all entrence exams should I hav to take up to get admission in Amity university and what is the fee structure?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?