7th August 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam in Aviation field as an engineering after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication branch

Is there any exam to come in aviation field as an engineer after doing btech in electronics & communication branch??????? I f yes than what are the requirments to be full-filled??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  2. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  3. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  4. Which is a better course related to aviation field?
  5. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  6. What is the future of electronics and communication engineers in the field of Aviation and Aeronautics
  7. Which field is better for me in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  10. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  11. How to apply for a job after B.E? I am a engineering student of electronics and communication branch
  12. Can I apply for Education Instructor in IAF if I am 28 years old?
  13. Joining IAF as Flying Officer, Squadron Leader for B.Tech (IT)
  14. What is the scope of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Is it true that this field is supersaturated?
  15. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma? -- [New]
  16. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Which books are best for communication engineering?
  18. Is there any way to get in aviation field with electrical background?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?