6th June 2017, 08:04 PM
Dikshak11

Is there any fees concession available for CDAC course? Procedure to apply for scholarship?

Sir/Mam, Is there any fees concession for SC/ST category students in CDAC based on entrance exam of CDAC because I cant pay all the 80,000 fees and
so please tell me about it. I want to understand the procedure to apply for the scholarship and get it. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee concession in CDAC?
  2. Is there any fee concession for SC students in CDAC?
  3. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  5. Is there any scholarship schemes available for BPL Students?
  6. Procedure to take admission in Autonomous colleges for Maharashtra candidates? Is there seperate form for Autonomous colleges? Is there concession for fees?
  7. Is it possible that I.P. University give us fee waiver or scholarship to poor student?
  8. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  9. Chances of getting job in Multinational IT Companies through C-DAC Training for B.Tech(CSE) graduate who is working as a Web Designer? Course duration, total fee and procedure to apply for C-DAC Training?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for CDAC masters course?
  11. Which course of CDAC is better after B.Tech in IT? When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Does CDAC provides 6 months internship for MCA candidate? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. What is the annual fees of BITS for B.Tech
  14. Information about CDAC 2016 entrance exam? Syllabus and Fees of CDAC?
  15. When can I apply for CDAC? I am doing engineering from CS
  16. How can I apply for CDAC? I am doing engineering from CS
  17. Fee concession for poor and OBC candidate? Information about actual fees?
  18. Is there any concession in PTU fees for government servant?

11th August 2018, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any fees concession available for CDAC course? Procedure to apply for scholarship?

Sir/Mam, Is there any fees concession for SC/ST category students in CDAC based on entrance exam of CDAC because I can not pay all the 1,00,000 fees and
so please tell me about it. I want to understand the procedure to apply for the scholarship and get it. Thank you!

17th December 2020, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any fees concession available for CDAC course? Procedure to apply for scholarship?

There is an any scholarship system for cdac course

12th November 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

what are prerequisites for getting a scholarship in CDAC

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?