21st January 2012, 01:38 PM
premranjan11

Is there any MCI recognized private medical college in Indore, MP?

is there any mci recognised private medical college in indore,madhya pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  2. Is Malabar Medical College recognized by MCI for the year 2016? -- [New]
  3. Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective
  4. List of MCI recognized private medical colleges in UP along with their fee structure?
  5. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  6. List of private medical colleges which are MCI recognized and which offer MBBS course with minimum fee?
  7. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  8. Can we get a government job after BDS from private college recognized by MCI?
  9. Fee structure of Aerospace Engineering? How to apply for the course?
  10. Can i get admission in private medical college in Indore after scoring 120 marks in MPPMT?
  11. List of private medical colleges of India which are MCI recognized?
  12. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 192.25? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of MCI recognized medical colleges available in Uttar Pradesh?
  14. List of some private medical colleges which are recognized by MCI and offer MBBS at low fee?
  15. Medical colleges having MCI approval?
  16. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  17. List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? With 193.25 could I get a medical seat in any self financing medical college in Tamilnadu?
  18. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?
7th June 2013, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any MCI recognized private medical college in Indore, MP?

is there any mci recognise private medical college in mp? please mention the names.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?