1st November 2015, 09:24 PM
mohammedkasim123

Is there any possibilities of getting job in any MNC company after having a year drop in my engineering course?

Is there any possibilities of getting job in any MNC company after having a year drop in my engineering course? What should I do now to fill this gap? Is there any extra course which I can do for this? Can you please give me the information on the same?

2nd November 2015, 01:30 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any possibilities of getting job in any MNC company after having a year drop in my engineering course?

Yes, you can get easily a multi national company after the gap of one year after the B,.tech if you have the knowledge and skills many multi national companies will be there that will hire you. As you have not told here that which is your field so i am mentioning here companies in many field that works on international level.

Multinational companies with that you can work are-

>> D.L.F.

>> I.B.M.

>> Infosys

>> Jindal Industries

>> Reliance industries

>> Tata group of industries

>> Honda motors

>> Bajaj Motors

>> Hyundai motors

>> HCL

>> Microsoft

>> Google

>> Facebook

>> Idea

>> Airtel

>> Vodafone

>> Birla group of industries
2nd November 2015, 10:12 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibilities of getting job in any MNC company after having a year drop in my engineering course?

Having an year of academic gap during your Engineering course would not become a problem for you while getting job opportunities. Because, all software companies will accept an academic gap of 2 years maximum provided if the academic gap is due to a valid reason like health related issues which we can not control.

Here is the eligibility criteria to make entry into software companies as a Fresher after Engineering course :

-Candidates should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academics from recognized colleges.
-If there is any academic gap, it should not be more than 2 years.
-Candidates should not have any pending backlogs.

The selection process consists of the following rounds
Written Test
JAM/ Group Discussion
Interview

One should have strong subject knowledge of the Engineering course along with communication skills to crack the above selection procedure and to make entry into software jobs.

In your case, I hope your academic gap is due to valid reason. If it is due to medical issues, be ready with respective evidences for that. While attending the selection procedure, you can produce the same and surely companies will accept.

Forget about your academic gap and concentrate on studies. Approach your Placement department in your college to know the list of companies that will come for on - campus Interviews.

Collect the placement papers of those companies and start practicing it. Make sure you will get the job in those companies when they come for recruitment to your college.

Software is in good boom now in India. If you are placed in MNC, obviously you will get good salary and depending upon your performance in the job, you will get promotions and onsite opportunities as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?