1st November 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the objective type questions asked for the commerce exam in 12th?

What are the objective type questions asked for the commerce exam in 12th? Can you please give me the previous year model papers for the same? Will it help me to prepare for the exam? Can you please guide me for getting good marks in the exam?

2nd November 2015, 09:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the objective type questions asked for the commerce exam in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the objective type questions asked for the commerce exam in 12th? Can you please give me the previous year model papers for the same? Will it help me to prepare for the exam? Can you please guide me for getting good marks in the exam?
Objective Questions are not asked in 10+2 Board Exam. Actually, objective questions are a part of Entrance exams to any specific university or institute.

However, you will have to face subjective questions in order to pass your Board Exams of 10+2.

To get good marks in those subjective papers, you need to solve previous 10 years question papers of Commerce.

Previous year question papers can be download through official site of CBSE i.e. http://cbse.nic.in/student.htm

Apart from question papers, you can refer these books for Commerce papers preparation:

Together with Business Studies (Class - 12) (English) 23rd Latest Revised Edition
Author: Yogesh Vijay , Vikas Vijay
Language: English
Price: Rs.270

CBSE Commerce Question Bank for Class 12th (Set of 3 Books) (English)
Author: Arihant Experts
Price: Rs.631

Together with Accountancy Class-XII
Author: Vikas Vijay R. S. Singal Seema Singal
Price: Rs.370
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?