16th May 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Are there any private exams besides CET for direct admission to degree colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai and time when I should apply for it?

I wanted to know wether there are any private exams besides CET for direct admissions to degree colleges.Could you please give me a list of such colleges in mumbai & the time when we should apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  2. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  3. List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?
  4. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which colleges in Mumbai will I get admission after scoring 48 in CET?
  6. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. List of Private and Government MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  9. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  10. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  11. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  12. List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?
  13. Is BCA exam possible online?
  14. List of private polytechnic colleges in Mumbai?
  15. How to do B.Ed course in Mumbai college after doing B.A with Urdu? List of government or private colleges? Procedure for admission? What is the total fees of B.Ed?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in CET for admission in M.Sc(Microbiology) course at Mumbai University? List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Microbiology) in Mumbai? -- [New]
  17. PGDM colleges in Pune and Mumbai which provides admission through MHT-CET?
  18. How to join regular college if I am a student of SMU BCA?
2nd October 2011, 10:04 PM
imraan91

Thumbs up Re: Are there any private exams besides CET for direct admission to degree colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai and time when I should apply for it?

dear friend.....other than cet you can write many other entrance exams to do a degree.....lik you need to apply for comed-k exam to get a an engineering seat and aieee or iit exam to get admission in iit's in india.....
5th July 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any private exams besides CET for direct admission to degree colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai and time when I should apply for it?

I have not done polytechnic exam. i want to direct admission in private polytechnic college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?