11th March 2021, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem if I opt Science and Maths for 2nd paper of CTET being a BCom graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have done BCom so I am eligible for the CTET? Which subject should I opt for 2nd paper? If I opt Science and Maths then there is any problem? Kindly reply asap.

14th March 2021, 12:44 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem if I opt Science and Maths for 2nd paper of CTET being a BCom graduate?

No, There is no problem if you opt Science and Maths for 2nd paper of CTET being a BCom graduation.

You have to make extra efforts to clear this paper otherwise this will affect your overall performance.

If you are comfortable with Mathematics than it will be surely beneficial for you.
15th May 2021, 01:54 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any problem if I opt Science and Maths for 2nd paper of CTET being a BCom graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I have done BCom so I am eligible for the CTET? Which subject should I opt for 2nd paper? If I opt Science and Maths then there is any problem? Kindly reply asap.
No,you can not opt for science and maths subjects being a commerce student.
If in case you had cleared the exam by any chance by these subjects then during verification process ,if found unfit for the selection,then your candidature would be cancelled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?