1st September 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to practice in Bangladesh after getting degree from primeer medical university of Ukrain?

My nephew is learning mbbs in primeer university of ucrain.i m also worried about him in future.please assure me.

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to do medical practice after doing 12th in PCM?
  2. Can I do medical practice if I have done 12th in PCM?
  3. How can I get the scholarships for MSc? I have completed BSc degree in biotechnology and genetic engineering from Public Government University in Bangladesh
  4. After completion of MBBS course in Ukrain how much is the internship pay?
  5. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  6. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  7. Is there any college which provides graduation in online?
  8. Method to be followed in order to get admission in MBBS program in Ukrain or India?
  9. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government medical college being a Bangladesh? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  11. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What will be the cost of Medicine course in private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh?
  13. What are the post graduation courses available in Bangladesh after completion of MBBS?
  14. How to take admission in MS in Kolkata in any government medical college after finishing MBBS in Bangladesh
  15. How to get admission in Calcutta Medical college to do MBBS course if belongs to Bangladesh?
  16. How to continue post graduation in India while am working as an Intern in Bangladesh medical college?
  17. Can I take admission in Indian university for Ph.D being a Bangladeshi?
  18. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
23rd April 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any problem to practice in Bangladesh after getting degree from primeer medical university of Ukrain?

Is Indian degree recognised in Bangladesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?