27th December 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Are there any scholarship for SC students in West Bengal?

scholership for sc student in wb...Coud u please tell me whether thats true

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Are there any scholarship for SC students in West Bengal?
  3. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  4. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  5. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  6. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  7. Is there any chance to get scholarship after getting admitted in MBA/MCA college? List of top MCA colleges in West Bengal? What is the course fee?
  8. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal? -- [New]
  9. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  10. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  11. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  12. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  13. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  14. How much rank should I get to get into NIT in West Bengal?
  15. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  16. Distance education university offering MBA in Energy Management or MBA in Project Management?
  17. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  18. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
1st July 2013, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any scholarship for SC students in West Bengal?

I have take the admission on B.Ed 2013-14, and last year I have passed my master degree with 64.75% marks. I am belonging in SC caste. Is their any Scholarship for me?
ANIRBAN BARMAN, CHINSURAH, HOOGHLY
1st July 2013, 06:15 PM
nim@1990

Post Re: Are there any scholarship for SC students in West Bengal?

Dear candidate,

please specify that in which branch you are want to take scholarship.
You have to see the eligibility criteria for your scholarship.
7th November 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any scholarship for SC students in West Bengal?

I am a student of Physiology (Biology). I want to know about this subject.
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?