22nd June 2011, 05:57 PM
Sarat93

What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?

I AM STUDYING B.TECH 2ND YEAR IN SASTRA UNIVERSITY. WHICH IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR GETTING AN INTERNSHIP?

WHAT HAPPENS IF I DONT GET AN INTERNSHIP BEFORE END OF FOUR YEARS?
WILL IT AFFECT PLACEMENTS IN TO CORE COMPANYS?

WHAT IS THE USE OF INTERNSHIP?

WHAT ARE THE REPUTED INSTITUTES OFFERING INTERNSHIP IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION?

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR GETTING AN INTERNSHIP?
DOES CGPA MATTERS FOR GETTING AN INTERNSHIP?

SIR,PLEASE CLARIFY MY DOUBTS.

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ANSWERS TO All THEESE QUESTIONS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about internship at companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google?
  2. How to do training in TCS? How can I join TCS without any references?
  3. How should I get internship in L&T?
  4. How get an internship from L&T?
  5. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. Is it good to have internship in second year? Where can I get my internship done?
  9. What is the advantage of doing internship? Is it mandatory to do while doing MBA course? -- [New]
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  12. How to go for Winter Internship after doing B.Tech in Bioinformatics? Which is the best company in Chennai for internship
  13. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  14. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  15. How and where to get the internship for 15 days while doing 3rd year electrical engineering?
  16. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  18. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
5th January 2012, 10:22 AM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?

hi friend, if you attend internship, you know exactly what the company will doing and practically you know everything

And also you can add your internship details in your resume also, it is helpful while you attending an interview.

After second year, you can go for the internship, because after 2nd year only, you know what are offers you have and what are opportunities you have and all

most of the companies providing internship based on your interest, and conducting some tests.
5th January 2012, 05:53 PM
daminisharma

Default Re: What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?

RITE TYM OF DOING INTERNSHIP IS IN 3YR....before that if u have time u can do some courses related to ur field or yeah it is somewhat matter when u r applyng for job.....but try do it where u can learn some experiences instead of doing from a reputed company and get a certificate without doing anything
23rd March 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , Can 2nd sem student apply for internships ? please reply at the earliest..........
9th October 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

to get the internship how much cgpa is required?
4th February 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir.....I am a 6th sem B.E student.I want to do project in any hardware company.is it possible to do project during collage days?What is the procedure for it?plz reply as soon as possible....
17th February 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m 8th sem student.Can i do intership at this period ?
29th March 2013, 09:13 AM
MariaInfant
Member+

Friend,

Any one from per-final year and final year B.Tech students can do internship program-mes.

Benefits of doing an internship:

->You'll gain Valuable Work Experience

->You'll have an Edge in the Job Market

->You'll have more networking Opportunities

->You can gain Confidence

Thank you.
7th November 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

how much cgpa should be there to apply an internship for land t
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?