2nd May 2011, 09:53 PM
sunilkush5

Are there any short term law courses like PGD of 1 or 2 years for my career growth?

Hi,

Presently working in Legal Outsourcing Process in a bank & I have done my MBA,want to know any short term Law courses like PGD courses of 1 or 2yrs for my career growth from mumbai

Regards,
Sunnil R.K.

Related Questions:
  1. Career prospects of Journalism and list of short term courses in Journalism
  2. Short term courses while doing LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the good short term courses available for MBA students? Should I go for a sector or stick to general insurance sector?
  5. Procedure to do any one year UG Degree after completion of 10+2?
  6. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  7. What Kind of Jobs I should prefer to join after completion of MCA course in the year of 2006?
  8. How can I choose my career in short term course like Fashion designing and Interior Designing Courses
  9. Is there any short term law course?
  10. Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?
  11. Information about career of a mechanical engineer? List of short term courses?
  12. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  13. Which all course I am eligible to do in MIT school of distance education if I have working experience?
  14. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  15. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  16. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates -- [New]
  17. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?
24th August 2011, 09:04 AM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: Are there any short term law courses like PGD of 1 or 2 years for my career growth?

TIME IS CHANGING & NOW IT’S TIME THAT YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR NEW EMERGING CAREER OPTIONS IN GLOBAL WORLD.

SO MIGHT OPT FOR:

• CAREERS IN MEDIA PLANNING.

• CAREERS PHOTO JOURNALISM.

• CAREERS IN PUBLISHING.

• YOU CAN ALSO GO IN PROGRAMMING FIELD,LIKE DOING CERTIFICATE COURSE IN

ANY OF THE LANGUAGE AND TECHNOLOGY.

- JAVA
- .NET
- C#
- PHP
- C++
- HTML AND DHTML
- HASKELL
- SCALA
- STANDARD ML AND OCAML
- SCHEME

• WEB DESIGNING

• YOU CAN EXPAND YOUR IDEAS AND DEVELOP YOUR CAREER IN CREATIVE WRITING.

• PHOTOGRAPHY

• YOU CAN ALSO START YOUR OWN BUSSINESS ALSO.

- DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL WORK

• DURATION; ONE YEAR,

- CERTIFICATE COURSE IN PEACE EDUCATION

• DURATION: SIX MONTHS,

• QUALIFICATION: STD. X

- CERTIFICATE COURSE IN SOCIAL PERSPECTIVE IN DISASTER MANAGEMENT

• DURATION: SIX MONTHS.

• QUALIFICATION: GRADUATION

• CERTIFICATE IN THERAPEUTIC SKILLS FOR HELPING PROFESSIONS

(COUNSELLING)

• DURATION: SIX MONTHS

• QUALIFICATION: PROFESSIONALS SUCH AS SOCIAL WORKERS, DOCTORS,

TEACHERS OR ANY OTHER HELPING PROFESSION

• 6. CERTIFICATE COURSE IN ADVANCED SOCIAL RESEARCH METHODOLOGY

• DURATION: ONE YEAR

• QUALIFICATION: POST GRADUATE IN SOCIAL WORK WITH AT LEAST 55% AND 2

YEARS OF FIELD PRACTICE.

good luck...
3rd June 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any short term law courses like PGD of 1 or 2 years for my career growth?

Hello, Sir/Madam,i m a bca holder student from 2009,& now i m interested in law,so please suggest & guide me about the law courses.or short term courses in law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?